RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

having watched this Video , my intuition tells me that this Aim guy can be trusted,,,

how i deduce this is by the genuine concern he conveys to Jason Goodman....

Its almost like a Father who rebuke his son... becos the son knows not the dangers of the path he treads down

This Aim guy has said that the Q-anon board has been recently compromised... So im thinking if this be true, at which point in time did the dis-information begin?

An interesting thought to ponder

Big month ahead.

See how this pans out.

Rod Rosenstein in trouble, Sealed indictments unsealed, Arrests, Tarmac video exposed etc.

Apr 02 2018 23:45:09Q!xowAT4Z3VQ875265

April [A].
IG report
. Sessions public attack
. RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.
Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border. Wall
. Military start
. BIG month.
Q
Apr 02 2018 23:47:24Q!xowAT4Z3VQ875289
>>875265
Facebook.
Amazon.
Twitter.
GOOG
. ………..
BIG problems.
Q

Zuckerberg about to get exposed.....CIA puppet.

CIA killed their Lifelog project the same day Facebook was registered!

Facebook (along with Google,Twitter, Instagram Youtube) are all CIA surveillance tools.

I believe Snowden has the algorithm that links the platforms together(info/data)

What you are watching now is theatre as most of congress are complicit by receiving donations  from Silicon Valley.

The real truth will be dropped after Zuckerberg testifies.

Apr 10 2018 14:16:11 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 06cd81 985368

@Snowden
Yes.
Testify then drop.
We have it all.
These people are stupid.
Fireworks.
POTUS’ weekly address.
END.
Q

image.thumb.png.aa1d290821e87472254a8c97ede58f0d.png7lkln3c4pdr01.jpg

Interesting Tweet from President Trump

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”

I have no doubt that President Trump knows more about the Syrian Chemical Attacks then what the Media has been telling everyone

heres a Clip of Alex Jones pointing to the Ambassador of Russia and his address at the United Nations, Alex Jones makes a compelling case supporting the Russian Ambassador Accusations of Rebels being supported by the deep-state in America and Globalists

Heres another interesting Tweet from the President

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

who do you suppose President Trump is referring to??

The Media jumps on the Tweet making a direct assumption that President Trump is going to strike!!??

This is President Trump playing the Media all over again!!

Why is it assumed that President Trump and America is going to Strike?

9 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

TPPA.

"Now children! Listen up! Donald has gotten over his tantrum. He realises he's been stupid and is not happy, sitting alone under the old oak tree, missing out on playtime. Do you think you could find a way to let him back into your game?"

Do you not see how President Trump plays the Media??

This is his tweet where everyone is jumping the gun!!

@realDonaldTrump

Would only join TPP if the deal were substantially better than the deal offered to Pres. Obama. We already have BILATERAL deals with six of the eleven nations in TPP, and are working to make a deal with the biggest of those nations, Japan, who has hit us hard on trade for years!

Clearly Media twist and contort a Tweet into a big move and a about face....

9 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

TPPA.

"Now children! Listen up! Donald has gotten over his tantrum. He realises he's been stupid and is not happy, sitting alone under the old oak tree, missing out on playtime. Do you think you could find a way to let him back into your game?"

Not totally alone Uriah.....:rolleyes:

IMG_2896.JPG

President Trump tweets

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and..... 

and again

....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

Its actually quite amazing to look at the replied Tweets on President Trumps twitter feed...

The amount of animosity and hatred of President Trump is amazing.... Ohakaman.. you would fit straight in with them knuckle heads!!

Just now, 6xes said:

Its actually quite amazing to look at the replied Tweets on President Trumps twitter feed...

The amount of animosity and hatred of President Trump is amazing.... Ohakaman.. you would fit straight in with them knuckle heads!!

Hardly surprising is it...the guy is a Clown. All Ego and no trousers. The TTTP was "the worst ever"....now he's crawling back.

Let's hope he can't help himself and fucks up the Rosenstein-Mueller situation...just to hasten the demise in November.....:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, 6xes said:

President Trump tweets

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and..... 

and again

....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

Liar and slime ball......two words which sum Trump up perfectly.......:lol:

32 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Hardly surprising is it...the guy is a Clown. All Ego and no trousers. The TTTP was "the worst ever"....now he's crawling back.

Let's hope he can't help himself and fucks up the Rosenstein-Mueller situation...just to hasten the demise in November.....:rolleyes:

we are yet to see Trump sign anything official about TTPP

so this is just you taking the lying slimeball Medias perspective.. strange that!!

So... im wondering what President Trumps game plan is by Pardoning Scooter Libby?   Its got the Liberals calling hypocrisy lol... i find it kinda funny, how the liberals weigh things up

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

we are yet to see Trump sign anything official about TTPP

so this is just you taking the lying slimeball Medias perspective.. strange that!!

I never said he had...read the bloody post.....he will be lucky if the signed countries give him the time of day. Useless prick.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I never said he had...read the bloody post.....he will be lucky if the signed countries give him the time of day. Useless prick.

if you read my post i said your taking the Dishonest Fake News Media perspective.. 

Interesting things are taking place in President Trumps decision to go into Syria.....

i must admit it has taken me by suprise!! 

however there is something amiss with everything that has unfolded over the last few days regarding President Trumps decision to move on Syria....

it is believed by some that President Trump has been compromised, and has a gun held to his head.. figuratively speaking..

this information has come out of the Alex Jones infowars show... by a individual called Zack who seemingly is quite upset at the decision made by President Trump.

here is the Clip