RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, 100 1 said:

That's why your deluded...and never listened to the above!

Ha BBC ...propaganda ...they've been telling you about Russian collusion for over a year...haha proven today no Russian collusion

Proven with the memo of Obama wiretapping, Fake dossier, Corrupt Obama FISA warrants, Corrupt FBI, DOJ, State department, DNC

Ha is BBC not telling you the truth?

The BBC has been going for 100 years plus. The wacko web sites you follow are pop up.

2 minutes ago, bloke said:

The BBC has been going for 100 years plus. The wacko web sites you follow are pop up.

BBC have been lying to the public for 70 years!

Operation Mockingbird is still in existence today...BBC are part of it....funded by the CIA and deep state...but it's all about to change!

Bloke show me the huuuuuge story yesterday from BBC telling the world that Trump has be exonerated by Mueller for collusion.!

nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation,

After over a year of accusations from BBC surely it must be huge headlines....see if I hadn't told you, you would be none the wiser....your opinions are the product of propaganda.

Go to  http://qanonposts.com/ and start at the beginning.  This is US Military Intelligence talking directly with the people about exactly that (once in a lifetime opportunity)not some BBC political reporter hack paid to write a biased narrative.

Operation Mockingbird was an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations

29 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

BBC have been lying to the public for 70 years!

Operation Mockingbird is still in existence today...BBC are part of it....funded by the CIA and deep state...but it's all about to change!

Bloke show me the huuuuuge story yesterday from BBC telling the world that Trump has be exonerated by Mueller for collusion.!

nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation,

After over a year of accusations from BBC surely it must be huge headlines....see if I hadn't told you, you would be none the wiser....your opinions are the product of propaganda.

Go to  http://qanonposts.com/ and start at the beginning.  This is US Military Intelligence talking directly with the people about exactly that (once in a lifetime opportunity)not some BBC political reporter hack paid to write a biased narrative.

Operation Mockingbird was an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations

Don't get carried away..it ain't over yet.......:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Don't get carried away..it ain't over yet.......:rolleyes:

Show me your big headline from your brainwashing source....I'm waiting

TRUMP  WAS RIGHT         THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

WE HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU FOR A YEAR

yeah right

8 hours ago, bloke said:

How can anyone reason with crazy man like you?

Imagine bumping into this looneys car at the supermarket, likely to pull a gun on you. Pity the poor bastards wife, second thoughts he won’t have one.

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Imagine bumping into this looneys car at the supermarket, likely to pull a gun on you. Pity the poor bastards wife, second thoughts he won’t have one.

Ha  I hope your punting ability exceeds your character assessment otherwise your in for a lean year.

Military Intelligence  commenting on latest Trump tweet.

Being discussed live now  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW3gYCvKS412p7o6qSK5gg/live

Feb 19 2018 10:07:46Q!UW.yye1fxo101NEW

"Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!"
Re_read crumbs.
What is the reason this is being brought back up?
There is a purpose for every tweet and crumb dropped.
Follow the money.
Future proves past.
The Great Awakening.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
TRUST THE PLAN.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Q

Some background from Nov

Nov 23 2017 11:07:59Q!ITPb.qbhqoID: YzNom6b4150517837
U1 - CA - EU - ASIA - IRAN/NK
Where did it end up?
What was the purpose?
Who was suppose to win the election of 2016?
Why was the Iran deal kept from Congress and placed at the highest level of classification?
Meaning, a United States Senator could NOT review the deal but other foreign powers could.
How much money was hand delivered by plane(s)?
Why in cash?
Where did the plane(s) actually land?
What was the cover?
Who paid for BO to attend Harvard?
Why would this occur pre-political days?
Who was the biggest contributor to the CF?
The graphic is the key.
Why does the MSM push conspiracy w/o investigation?
Who controls the MSM?
What does the word 'conspiracy' mean to you?
Has the word 'conspiracy' been branded to mean something shameful in today's society?
The world cannot handle the truth.
This pill cannot be swallowed by most.
Risk in painting this picture.
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q
ANSWERS

On 2/11/2018 at 8:44 PM, Lee270744 said:

Does anyone go back and read the first 10pages on this topic and see the really silly and dumb things they wrote?

What Happened. I bet a few of them rushed to buy this CRAP.

I read a few more early pages especially  p17 how honest and dead straight Comey is (was) and the impending impeachment of Trump I think it was June 17.

I implore a few of the contributors to read them and not to blush or feel embarrassed. 

5 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I read a few more early pages especially  p17 how honest and dead straight Comey is (was) and the impending impeachment of Trump I think it was June 17.

I implore a few of the contributors to read them and not to blush or feel embarrassed. 

Thanks Lee. But I will stick to my very first post and my opinion . Embarressed, I think not. God bless America poor sods.

I see for the princely sum of $195 the never trumpers can go to see honest Hilary Clinton in Auckland in May she will explain why she lost the Presidential race to the brilliant and witty Donald J Trump who against all odds lapped her and remember she had a lot of help FBI CIA DOJ.

If you had a known they had the fix in you would have bet the house on her.

Reminds me that Ajax got beat at 40/1 on who would have thought that?

29 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Thanks Lee. But I will stick to my very first post and my opinion . Embarressed, I think not. God bless America poor sods.

When I get a bit depressed I will bring a few of back just for humor.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

I am no apologist for Trumpy, but has there ever been a dodgier family than the Clintons anywhere near the White House?

I agree Chevy. I think because I have called Trump an idiot( and rightly so), that I am therefore a Clinton supporter. Frankly I don't give a monkey's for either.

America gets what  it deserves.

Lee is the same as 100,s, he doesn't get it either. 

2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

I am no apologist for Trumpy, but has there ever been a dodgier family than the Clintons anywhere near the White House?

Clinton is a cronic liar  like Trump. I recall her visiting NZ and she claimed that she was named after Sir Ed Hillary. Her parents must have been very perceptive because she was born well before Hillary climbed Mt Everest

She lost to Obama and then she was subjected to the ultimate insult, beaten by the big Fuckwit Trump. 

Im with you FU they are all idiots Trump, Gates, Soros, Buffet, Kock brothers, Hart and even Branson who always has 10 or 12 young models hanging with him,

How can you say Clinton is a liar was she talking? are you pleased Key gave their foundation 13 odd million?

On 2/19/2018 at 4:43 PM, Lee270744 said:

I see for the princely sum of $195 the never trumpers can go to see honest Hilary Clinton in Auckland in May she will explain why she lost the Presidential race to the brilliant and witty Donald J Trump who against all odds lapped her and remember she had a lot of help FBI CIA DOJ.

If you had a known they had the fix in you would have bet the house on her.

Reminds me that Ajax got beat at 40/1 on who would have thought that?

By "lapped" I presume you mean being behind her by several million votes.....:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

No unfortunately, they just show how many hate this prick. And the numbers get bigger by the day....

Wrong ...next month you will find Trump easily won the popular vote....something like 70m-57mil

The voter fraud has been investigated by the DHS.....   the Dems/liberals and media are corrupt.

41 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong ...next month you will find Trump easily won the popular vote....something like 70m-57mil

The voter fraud has been investigated by the DHS.....   the Dems/liberals and media are corrupt.

BOLLOCKS.....:rolleyes: