RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Yes 6xes .....Judicial Watch has been doing a great job exposing the Clintons.

Wow ....Fox was right after all and the MSM are under pressure to defend them.

Trump is 10 steps ahead of the swamp and has known about this all along and orchestrated a plan and the left/globalists/MSM have all fell for the trap

and the implications are starting to be felt worldwide as we have seen starting with Saudi Arabia.

The left and globalists will be exposed for the corrupt frauds they are.

Bloke....how does it feel to be duped/brainwashed for all these years?

Ha ......the truth Ohoka

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

The p.c brigade will always be brainwashed they are easy targets, hence the world is starting to be ruled by women with hairy armpits and the l.g.b.t community.

you're not wrong about the LGBT and their agenda...the LGBT are in essence, working against well established principles

7 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Yes 6xes .....Judicial Watch has been doing a great job exposing the Clintons.

Wow ....Fox was right after all and the MSM are under pressure to defend them.

Trump is 10 steps ahead of the swamp and has known about this all along and orchestrated a plan and the left/globalists/MSM have all fell for the trap

and the implications are starting to be felt worldwide as we have seen starting with Saudi Arabia.

The left and globalists will be exposed for the corrupt frauds they are.

Bloke....how does it feel to be duped/brainwashed for all these years?

You are the idiots that have been brain washed. I have very little time for the Clintons even less for the dishonest liar, Trump. He still cannot get any major bill through including Obama care which of course shows him for the fool that he is.

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ha ......the truth Ohoka

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

This prick couldn't lie straight in bed....Time have already come out and said as much.

59 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

This prick couldn't lie straight in bed....Time have already come out and said as much.

Please tell us what really happened.

Was there a phone call? what was said? Were you there at the time? Were you playing golf with Tiger and Trump at the time of the call?

That text about Time magazine "Person of the Year" is a tried and true Trump tactic. It's worked well for him in the past. He did the same when continuing to question Obama's citizenship. You merely put the story in the public arena. The truth doesn't matter. Those who want to believe will believe.

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Is Time saying there was no phone call?  Like other media they are trying to make a story.

No, they are saying, as politely as possible...."you have a snowballs chance in hell of being on the cover"..... ;)

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

That text about Time magazine "Person of the Year" is a tried and true Trump tactic. It's worked well for him in the past. He did the same when continuing to question Obama's citizenship. You merely put the story in the public arena. The truth doesn't matter. Those who want to believe will believe.

True unfortunately Uriah. If you've never had a brain, it ain't going to magically appear now is it....?

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

No, they are saying, as politely as possible...."you have a snowballs chance in hell of being on the cover"..... ;)

Unlike dear Hillary who made it 19 times onto the front cover. Not that I endorse anything the Clintons stand for, but it kinda speaks for itself. 

6 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Unlike dear Hillary who made it 19 times onto the front cover. Not that I endorse anything the Clintons stand for, but it kinda speaks for itself. 

Having Hillary on the front cover of Time, is akin to having snake oil in a bottle despoiling the front page, not once, but 19 times. She is without doubt, one of the most dishonest persons to grace this planet.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Having Hillary on the front cover of Time, is akin to having snake oil in a bottle despoiling the front page, not once, but 19 times. She is without doubt, one of the most dishonest persons to grace this planet.

Sure she is a sour cow but Trump is still way out in front when it comes to dishonest

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

And having Trump on the front cover is ????. Go back to your prayer mat Aqua.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The Americans created a disaster because they voted for this idiot, I doubt Time will make the same mistake....:rolleyes:

you assume the disaster was created by President Trump in the short time he has been in...

this is so far from the truth, your sight has been impaired.

the Past Presidents from the past 24years have wrecked and put America in Debt!!

Ronald Reagan ran on the "make america great again", and given he was a celebrity.. he did a better job than the  previous 3 presidents

9 hours ago, 6xes said:

you assume the disaster was created by President Trump in the short time he has been in...

the Past Presidents from the past 24years have wrecked and put America in Debt!!

Ronald Reagan ran on the "make america great again", and given he was a celebrity.. he did a better job than the  previous 3 presidents

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Here you go 6xes, looking after Veterans eh....?!

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=259995&fm=psp,tsf

i see no mention of President Trump

And going from this Quote taken from the article

"A two-year campaign by Enewetak veterans to get Congress to give them medical benefits has been unsuccessful."

So the question i pose... Is President Trump holding up the process or Congress??

Those who are in the know... realise that many congressman out there are "lame ducks" and need replacing in order for effective change to occur in America.

Its easy for you to blame Trump for the Failure of others...

and just to round it off with a ounce of hope.... If and when Congress make effective changes.. you can be assured Trump will be supporting his Veterans and Soldiers

21 hours ago, 6xes said:

Trump will do nothing about the debt other than to increase it at a faster rate.

12 hours ago, bloke said:

Trump will do nothing about the debt other than to increase it at a faster rate.

Incorrect bloke, quiet the reverse. With tax reform and a booming economy, which is happening right now, especially since Donald Trump became President, then you can expect the debt to reverse. Obama was responsible for most of the debt, spending more than any President in history. Trump is fixing it. Quiet simple really for those that are not blind.