RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Mate , I love the biggest stain on American history, and i am lapping up the circus performance .

To actually think that Mickey Mouse would actually become President of the good ole USA beggars belief.

I pinch myself some days to get my senses used to the fact it is true and being played out in real time.

What really gets my juices running is that mugs like you actually condone it and support it.

Now that REALLY BEGGARS BELIEF.

List the policies you don't agree with

7 hours ago, chelseacol said:

If you read what I wrote - why did you say to me

" For crying out loud, can't you see there"s something wrong if dressing fancy and having designer labels is going to offend, simply because of the Trump association"

I keep telling you that doesn't offend me. What she said about it and her attitude in the social media etc was the offensive part. I have no problem with wealth or money or nice things. Guess what - I work hard to make sure I get some of all of those myself. But I don't do what she did on social media etc.

Yes what she said was insensitive - she got called on it and has subsequently apologized and changed her instagram account to a private one - she knows she did wrong.

"I apologize for my post on social media yesterday as well as my response. It was inappropriate and highly insensitive," Linton said in a statement from her publicist.

Leave you to it

The start of this reply of course refers to my first post.  You have failed twice now to say whether you read the full content of her post.

Obviously I am aware she apologized.  A weak kneed attempt to pacify her critics. Totally unnecessary in my opinion. Those quotes in one of the stories are parts taken out to make her comments worse than they were.  Its like watching those news clips they have on cable news where they say  one negative thing amongst a sentence of several positive things, then you see the negative part highlighted several times later on the same night, sometimes out of context..

12 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

list all of them

I have no intention of listing them, just to appease your conscience.

My opinion against yours obviously. You are probably younger than me, so I may have left this mortal coil before the inevitable comes to pass.

I have seen a lot of things in my time I agreed with once, that now I see as misplaced and with the passage of time have shown a lack of wisdom.

You may be right, America may be great under Trump. Wiser heads might differ. I will stick to their team.

48 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

All of them. That was easy. America is down the drain, I really cant see how you mugs can see anything good coming out of his "policies".

21 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

I have probably been around longer than you Globe. 

Unlike you I'm Not for .....

Open borders.

Illegal immigration

Big government, more regulations.

Anti business

Pro climate accord

Anti law and order

Pro sanctuary cities

Pro Washington corruption

Weak national security

7 hours ago, aquaman said:

Can anybody tell me whats happened to the Russian narrative, and Trump colluding to rig the election. I'll tell you what, nothing. Funny how its disappeared completely from all the news. Why, because now the media are turning it into a racial attack on Trump and his supporters. Next week, it will be something different. Further proof that this is all media driven, and not sustainable without facts, but rather, fake news.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump’s Sting Against Deep State Almost Complete

To get the answer, you first you need to ask the following questions:

§  Why is the left going absolutely insane about one unfortunate woman in Charlottesville?

§  Why is Nancy Pelosi pushing to formally censure the president for his simple, commonsensical, and decidedly uncontroversial rebuke of all the bad actors involved?

§  Why is the media pushing this story 24/7 while Russia got dropped like a hot potato?

§  Why are the MSM and most of the Democratic Party egging on Antifa?

§  Why did a Missouri State Senator openly state on Facebook that she wishes for an assassination of Trump?

§  Why are web hosting services kicking alt-right websites off their servers? Why are conservatives on Patreon and YouTube getting both demonized and demonitized? Why is the First Amendment being targeted BECAUSE OF ONE NEO-NAZI ASSHOLE?

But the even more important question is:

Why now?

Because the Deep State are scared absolutely shitless and they are emptying the last chambers of their political revolver.

They know what awaits them in the future. They need to bring about 1984 soon or lose power forevermore.

Or worse. They fear the awakening populace.

It is coup time or noose time; they are attempting to rile up the useful idiots of both ideological extremes with paranoia and disinformation in one massive play of identity politics to help undermine the duly-elected leader of the United States – the man who kept them from a total victory.

And that leader has all the dirt on them now.

The Swamp knows it too:

§  They know Imran Awan is the loose thread that unravels everything and he’s probably already turned state’s evidence to the Trump DOJ.

§  They know what was in that report that Devin Nunes gave to Trump.

§  They know why Dianne Feinstein was so ashen-faced and upset.

§  They know Robert Mueller is likely investigating the Democrats instead of the alleged Russian collusion in the Administration.

§  They know Hillary Clinton will be indicted soon, with all the corruption of the Foundation implicating half the Deep State.

§  They know Julian Assange didn’t meet with Dana Rohrabacher to discuss Vegemite recipes.

§  They know Seth Rich was a leaker.

§  They know why Donald Trump has surrounded himself with military generals.

§  They know Bannon is more useful being the scourge of globalists at Breitbart now that he’s purged the bad seeds in the intel agencies.

§  They know Antifa is now under surveillance and will likely soon be declared a domestic terrorist organization.

But they have learned it too late.

For President Trump and Steve Bannon play a mean game of Sun Tzu.

Follow

Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

"The Supreme Art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." -- Sun Tzu

3:04 AM - Jul 18, 2012

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump’s Sting Against Deep State Almost Complete

To get the answer, you first you need to ask the following questions:

§  Why is the left going absolutely insane about one unfortunate woman in Charlottesville?

§  Why is Nancy Pelosi pushing to formally censure the president for his simple, commonsensical, and decidedly uncontroversial rebuke of all the bad actors involved?

§  Why is the media pushing this story 24/7 while Russia got dropped like a hot potato?

§  Why are the MSM and most of the Democratic Party egging on Antifa?

§  Why did a Missouri State Senator openly state on Facebook that she wishes for an assassination of Trump?

§  Why are web hosting services kicking alt-right websites off their servers? Why are conservatives on Patreon and YouTube getting both demonized and demonitized? Why is the First Amendment being targeted BECAUSE OF ONE NEO-NAZI ASSHOLE?

But the even more important question is:

Why now?

Because the Deep State are scared absolutely shitless and they are emptying the last chambers of their political revolver.

They know what awaits them in the future. They need to bring about 1984 soon or lose power forevermore.

Or worse. They fear the awakening populace.

It is coup time or noose time; they are attempting to rile up the useful idiots of both ideological extremes with paranoia and disinformation in one massive play of identity politics to help undermine the duly-elected leader of the United States – the man who kept them from a total victory.

And that leader has all the dirt on them now.

The Swamp knows it too:

§  They know Imran Awan is the loose thread that unravels everything and he’s probably already turned state’s evidence to the Trump DOJ.

§  They know what was in that report that Devin Nunes gave to Trump.

§  They know why Dianne Feinstein was so ashen-faced and upset.

§  They know Robert Mueller is likely investigating the Democrats instead of the alleged Russian collusion in the Administration.

§  They know Hillary Clinton will be indicted soon, with all the corruption of the Foundation implicating half the Deep State.

§  They know Julian Assange didn’t meet with Dana Rohrabacher to discuss Vegemite recipes.

§  They know Seth Rich was a leaker.

§  They know why Donald Trump has surrounded himself with military generals.

§  They know Bannon is more useful being the scourge of globalists at Breitbart now that he’s purged the bad seeds in the intel agencies.

§  They know Antifa is now under surveillance and will likely soon be declared a domestic terrorist organization.

But they have learned it too late.

For President Trump and Steve Bannon play a mean game of Sun Tzu.

Follow

Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

"The Supreme Art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." -- Sun Tzu

3:04 AM - Jul 18, 2012

I must say 100 1, you are very good. Please keep exposing the truth.

12 hours ago, what a post said:

The start of this reply of course refers to my first post.  You have failed twice now to say whether you read the full content of her post.

Obviously I am aware she apologized.  A weak kneed attempt to pacify her critics. Totally unnecessary in my opinion. Those quotes in one of the stories are parts taken out to make her comments worse than they were.  Its like watching those news clips they have on cable news where they say  one negative thing amongst a sentence of several positive things, then you see the negative part highlighted several times later on the same night, sometimes out of context..

Ah so she apologized but it wasn't required in your opinion.  That's hilarious - fake news eh ?

I saw her post with all her clothes referenced and then her smug response to someone who called her out on it.

If you think that was all fine - good for you. Btw see Sanders demolish her husband at the hearing ??

3 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Ah so she apologized but it wasn't required in your opinion.  That's hilarious - fake news eh ?

I saw her post with all her clothes referenced and then her smug response to someone who called her out on it.

If you think that was all fine - good for you. Btw see Sanders demolish her husband at the hearing ??

That was real news, albeit a lot of rubbish,  but not fake. I'm not sure why the fake news reference.      

She  stated the label of her sunglasses, shoes, pants and scarf, just as they do in many of those fashion magazines, papers, internet sites.

So you have not read her full response. o.k. Here's the only bit I thought a little smug as you put it.   "thanks for the passive aggressive nasty comment. Your kids look very cute. Your life looks cute. I know you're mad but deep down your really nice and so am I."    I say hang em if she ever says anything like that again.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

This is what class and humility is all about...

We will look forward to Trumps letter....and what colour crayons he uses to write it......:rolleyes:

Crayons lol you sure have a humuorous side to you Ohokaman

Mrs Clinton has a new memoir out.

Blames sexism,Trump playing the race card etc etc,in fact she blames everybody but her self.

If i remember correctly she played the gender card every chance she got.

She says she won't be a candidate in 2020(thank you lord) but she is not finished with politics.(ohoh)

A report on AlJazeera this morning said that the reality was that Clinton only had a 17% chance of winning in 2016.

Of the parties running for a third term only 1 of 6 has won.

4 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Mrs Clinton has a new memoir out.

Blames sexism,Trump playing the race card etc etc,in fact she blames everybody but her self.

If i remember correctly she played the gender card every chance she got.

She says she won't be a candidate in 2020(thank you lord) but she is not finished with politics.(ohoh)

A report on AlJazeera this morning said that the reality was that Clinton only had a 17% chance of winning in 2016.

Of the parties running for a third term only 1 of 6 has won.

She is finished Crusty. Blaming everyone but herself for that debacle just turns people off. Nothing new to offer now.

Dave the problem with the two selected persons to take Hilary's place at the moment are both older than her.

What Crusty says about Hilary  not standing in 2020 is correct however IMO if there is no one younger than her why not give it a go is what i'd say!

From the bits i've  read of her book she dosen't outlandishly blame anyone other than herself and her closest group around her.

52 minutes ago, craigosz said:

Dave the problem with the two selected persons to take Hilary's place at the moment are both older than her.

What Crusty says about Hilary  not standing in 2020 is correct however IMO if there is no one younger than her why not give it a go is what i'd say!

From the bits i've  read of her book she dosen't outlandishly blame anyone other than herself and her closest group around her.

Not sure about that Craig...I think she is too tarnished now to be a viable contender. They do need some new blood though...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

37 minutes ago, craigosz said:

Yes Dave I agree with you but Sanders & Stein are older & don't still have the same backing.

I can't see any young pretender on the horizon.

Yes, they were the problem. If their votes had gone to Clinton, we wouldn't have Trump....! :D