RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Must say Scaramucci came over pretty well this morning talking to Jake Tapper at......surprise, surprise....CNN....!!!

Made a lot of sense, and if this open and transparent approach explaining decisions is what will happen from hereon, they might start to get more positive coverage, which is no doubt the plan.

The fact that he is speaking directly to CNN is a major development. We will see.

Lets try to get one thing clear. As much as I am apolitical and dislike Trump ,there is one thing to bear in mind.

Trump is a Pragmatist ,that means he sees a problem and leaves emotion out of it and try's to solve the problem, no matter who he upsets.  In that vain he is neither Republican nor Democrat, and I am sure he doesn't think along political lines, inasmuch the problem can be sorted in a Republican way or a Democrat way. In that he is definitely the first President to use this methodology, mostly based on his having to survive in business, and having never held office anywhere. What ever he appears to be, to everyone out there, it is a most interesting piece of history unfolding. If he manages not to be divisive then America may well survive, and Aqua may get his bottle of wine.

He needs to concerntrate on results. Trump recently carried out an interview with the New York Times, Yes the paper that he calls   fake news.  Work that out

Instead of taliking about replacing Obama Care he raves on about Jeff Sessions, Comey and Mueller making threats. This clown creates his own problems

I thought this story funny.   It has been reported the U.S. Government over the last 10 years has wasted $28 million on Camouflaged uniforms for the afghan army.  A report had found that the camouflaged uniforms were inappropriate for a country that is only 2.1% forest .  

According to one spokesman who investigated this case.  "this is just simply stupid. We wasted $28 million of taxpayers money in the name of fashion because Afghanistans  defense minister at the time thought the pattern was pretty. So if he thought pink or chartreuse was it,would they have done that"         

While you can understand the reason for Trump  being unhappy with  Sessions,its seems by undermining sessions he is in fact undermining himself. Seems rather stupid and lets hope they sort it out otherwise Trump will lose some support and respect from his supporters.

31 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I must say I do wish trump would stop his tweeting that does make him look a bit silly at times.

It also makes him look real perhaps? Not a creation of the Washington elite and related press. Isn't that what won him the election?

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

It also makes him look real perhaps? Not a creation of the Washington elite and related press. Isn't that what won him the election?

I doubt even they expected this level of incompetence Leggy....;)

On 26/07/2017 at 0:39 PM, what a post said:

While you can understand the reason for Trump  being unhappy with  Sessions,its seems by undermining sessions he is in fact undermining himself. Seems rather stupid and lets hope they sort it out otherwise Trump will lose some support and respect from his supporters.

An interesting article today, suggesting that Trump is playing 3D chess and the press are playing checkers? The premise is that just maybe Trump is getting the left to express sympathy and plead the case now for Sessions, (who they have denounced during confirmation as being a racist, a bigot, a homophobe a Klansman etc) before Trump and Sessions both turn their attention to litigating the apparent crimes of Hillary, Lynch, Rice, Podesta etc, etc. The Democrats would find it very hard then to flip flop again and complain that Sessions was out of order. This continues to be better than the best fiction novel.   

1 hour ago, Littletramp said:

An interesting article today, suggesting that Trump is playing 3D chess and the press are playing checkers? The premise is that just maybe Trump is getting the left to express sympathy and plead the case now for Sessions, (who they have denounced during confirmation as being a racist, a bigot, a homophobe a Klansman etc) before Trump and Sessions both turn their attention to litigating the apparent crimes of Hillary, Lynch, Rice, Podesta etc, etc. The Democrats would find it very hard then to flip flop again and complain that Sessions was out of order. This continues to be better than the best fiction novel.   

What a cunning plan. So much smoke and mirrors. Hard to keep up with it all.

Personally I think it was simply because he  wanted to fire him and he has backtracked because he realized what a dumb idea that was.     Some of those Democrats are hypocrites and continually flip flop depending on which way the wind blows.

44 minutes ago, what a post said:

What a cunning plan. So much smoke and mirrors. Hard to keep up with it all.

Personally I think it was simply because he  wanted to fire him and he has backtracked because he realized what a dumb idea that was.     Some of those Democrats are hypocrites and continually flip flop depending on which way the wind blows.

Interesting comments from Republican Lindsay Graham today. Fire Sessions and "there will be all hell to pay..."

Try and remove Mueller and "it will be the beginning of the end of the Trump Presidency"....

Add to that Trump is apparently "under water" in 10 of the States that voted him in, including Texas......

People are starting to wake up.....:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Interesting comments from Republican Lindsay Graham today. Fire Sessions and "there will be all hell to pay..."

Try and remove Mueller and "it will be the beginning of the end of the Trump Presidency"....

Add to that Trump is apparently "under water" in 10 of the States that voted him in, including Texas......

People are starting to wake up.....:rolleyes:

If we nominate Trump we will get destroyed...and we will deserve it.   I will not vote for him.   Lindsay graham when trump won the republican nomination.   Obviously he got that badly wrong. He enjoys criticizing Trump. Graham dislikes trump more than some democrats,  He will never get on the Trump train,.silly fellow.

9 minutes ago, what a post said:

If we nominate Trump we will get destroyed...and we will deserve it.   I will not vote for him.   Lindsay graham when trump won the republican nomination.   Obviously he got that badly wrong. He enjoys criticizing Trump. Graham dislikes trump more than some democrats,  He will never get on the Trump train,.silly fellow.

Smart fellow I'd say.....;)

On 26/07/2017 at 2:17 PM, Ohokaman said:

I doubt even they expected this level of incompetence Leggy....;)

Dead wrong Oman. I think they did. Was there in August last year and the only question for me was whether they'd get out and vote. They did. Less concerned about his incompetence than the implications of the alternative. So it proved.

Whats this incompetence talk, Trump is far from incompetent, in fact he is very much in control, doing a great job. People forget, "he is not a Politician", he is an un PC bloke running the most powerful nation on earth. He is doing a brilliant job in trying circumstances. Not only is he doing great work in leading the country back to prosperity, but he is destroying the filthy swamp dwellers. Go Trumpie.