RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Strange I thought the dairy industries problems were purely on the back of American and European over supply/stock piling issues, creating a market & pricing glut.

Are you sure those overseas seasonal workers are displacing Kiwis or are they filling a need where Kiwis are not prepared too?.

I was sure I read about huge surpluses, more spending on welfare, hospitals, schools, roads, infrastructure, defence, EQ rebuilds, tax cuts coming.

Sure we all know housing is farked, but that's not confined to our shores alone. However I note that the topic keeps shooting itself in the foot, whenever its broadcast on the news. Only tonight the topic was again aired and it made reference to a family of 10 living in a motel, how many around the country thought like me and said to themselves who the fark has a family with 10 in it today & expect someone else to pick up the tab.

It was widely reported China Stockpiled milk powder and part of the reason for the decline in price was because the demand from China dropped off as they had plenty to keep them going.  They helped created the boom which they required, then they helped reduce the prices.I will give credit to the Chinese and say they new what they were doing,all part of a cunning plan. 

Obviously  overseas workers are displacing new Zealanders from some jobs. Their willingness to work for low wages undercuts locals .  I will give you another example. If you come to nz from vanuatu for say  5 months of the year and get paid our minimum hourly wage, then even after expenses you are earning about 6 times what you get had you been working back home,as their minimum wage is equivalent to about $2 nz per hour.  . That's why they do it,  Maybe you should get to know some of them and ask them who own most of the businesses back home..  The Aussies and the Chinese I'm told.

How about you tell those on struggle street about our surplus and ask them what its done for them.  More spending on health. Really.  That's just smoke and mirrors. We do have an increasing elderly population you know that require more upkeep. Are they seeing any improvement?      Education.  I was reading recently where a local school was very anti any suggestion non citizens should contribute to their childrens education.  Best the nz tax payer pay for it all.Seemed that about 90% of that schools children were made up of non nz residents.   They wont bring that one in as it would effect national supporters too much. 

A family of 10 in a motel.  Id be a bit dubious about that one.Most of the catholics I know can afford their own house. . Seriously though that could include an extended family. Besides ,if the greens get in with their promises of more for each child in a family, the 10 kids are likely to be able to move somewhere upmarket. 

56 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Another inexperienced arse kisser appointed....and Spicey wasn't happy. Better off out of it I'd say.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/335582/white-house-press-secretary-sean-spicer-resigns

Sean Spicer has resigned, and will finish in August. Donald Trump feels he needs a more forceful push back against the biased media in getting his message to the American people, something that the media is failing to do. They only report the negative, and none of the many achievements thus far. Nothing untoward here, all is well in the White House. The new man, who is an old friend of Trumps, looks well placed to get the message out.

Do not be surprised if Jeff Sessions is the next to resign. He made a big mistake recusing [not sure if spelt right Ohoka] himself from the Russian investigation. This move has left the President defenseless from the Mueller investigation. He needs an Attorney General that can defend him.

1 hour ago, bloke said:

Bullshit Aquaman, if Trump is innocent he has nothing to fear and it is not the Attorney General's role to defend Trump

Wrong as usual. The Administration need an Attorney General that is not a lame duck as Jeff Sessions is in this instance. The Attorney Generals deputy in the investigation is a witness, and is also a lame duck in the Russian fake collusion allegation. And yes, it is the role in this instance for the Attorney General whom is appointed by the President, and is answerable to the President, to make sure Mueller is kept in line. At the momment, there is nobody in the Administration looking out for the President.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Appointing yet another from Wall Street. He is certainly "smarmy" on first viewing.....;)

You shouldn't let your bias cloud your judgement Ohoka. As a matter of interest, what description did you have for Sean Spicer.

36 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Wrong as usual. The Administration need an Attorney General that is not a lame duck as Jeff Sessions is in this instance. The Attorney Generals deputy in the investigation is a witness, and is also a lame duck in the Russian fake collusion allegation. And yes, it is the role in this instance for the Attorney General whom is appointed by the President, and is answerable to the President, to make sure Mueller is kept in line. At the momment, there is nobody in the Administration looking out for the President.

You are wrong! The Attorney General is able to advise the President but it is not his role to protect him.

I cannot see what your problem is Aquaman. According to you Trump is the messiah who would not break the law 

35 minutes ago, aquaman said:

You shouldn't let your bias cloud your judgement Ohoka. As a matter of interest, what description did you have for Sean Spicer.

Probably "clueless" John. I was looking at the White House staff salaries the other day and see they were paying him $179,700 to do that comic act. God knows what this new bloke will get. Although they are not afraid to throw the money around there..the weirdest is paying $200,000 for two Calligraphers. Nice work if you can get it....;)

More bullshit from the master bullshitter.....saving American workers jobs..?? Let's see if he mentions this.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=252271

Once again your believing the negative spin by the media.  Its still being reported that over 700 jobs that were to go have been saved,and it seems Trump included 300 jobs in his original claim as being retained ,which while technically true,were not expected to go in the first place.Trump put a good spin on it and the media has put their usual very negative spin on the same thing.  Personally I think its pathetic how some take such delight on the loss of jobs, which never were part of Trumps original claim. 

An interesting stat being reported on some networks this week,is that those receiving Food Stamps have dropped to their lowest level in 7 years.  Once again there appears to be a bit of smoke and mirrors ,as proof that your looking for work is now required   to qualify in some state,However there should be no denying those figures are heading in the right direction,thus we can assume the media will give it little coverage.

11 minutes ago, what a post said:

Once again your believing the negative spin by the media.  Its still being reported that over 700 jobs that were to go have been saved,and it seems Trump included 300 jobs in his original claim as being retained ,which while technically true,were not expected to go in the first place.Trump put a good spin on it and the media has put their usual very negative spin on the same thing.  Personally I think its pathetic how some take such delight on the loss of jobs, which never were part of Trumps original claim. 

An interesting stat being reported on some networks this week,is that those receiving Food Stamps have dropped to their lowest level in 7 years.  Once again there appears to be a bit of smoke and mirrors ,as proof that your looking for work is now required   to qualify in some state,However there should be no denying those figures are heading in the right direction,thus we can assume the media will give it little coverage.

What a lot of crap...take your orange tinted glasses off you idiot. Everything is fake in your world.

24 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What a lot of crap...take your orange tinted glasses off you idiot. Everything is fake in your world.

That says it all.  Instead of pointing out what part of my comments are wrong,you instead resort to your usual negative comments.  Personally I think the comments in your latest post would be more accurate addressed to yourself.

7 minutes ago, what a post said:

That says it all.  Instead of pointing out what part of my comments are wrong,you instead resort to your usual negative comments.  Personally I think the comments in your latest post would be more accurate addressed to yourself.

Did you read the story ?? The 300 going will be the tip of the iceberg..many others will be gone by the end of the year. No policy in place because they haven't got a clue, these companies will take every incentive and still go their own way.

"He blew smoke up our arses".....a very pertinent comment.

Did you read the story ?? The 300 going will be the tip of the iceberg..many others will be gone by the end of the year. No policy in place because they haven't got a clue, these companies will take every incentive and still go their own way.

"He blew smoke up our arses".....a very pertinent comment.

You are only giving half a story. From what ive read there were always going to be lay offs, but the numbers were significantly reduced because of the Trumo/Pence intervention.   Somehow its twisted into an anti Trump story.      

40 minutes ago, bloke said:

Trump has achieved stuff all. I dislike the him because he has poor integrity, is a terrible liar and is bad for an already stuffed up country  

Update

Start reading Bloke... and the rest of you biased news consumers.

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch supports Constitutional Law
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. No longer in TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
17. China agreed to import American beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Boosted energy independence.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut/saved from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again “Buy American” and hire American 
43. Communicates directly to American people via Twitter without spin of hostile media
44. Cutting regulations - two for every one created.
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America First
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
48 $78 Billion promised Reinvestment FROM major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
49. Denied FBI a new building.
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
52. Department of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
55. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch.
59. What’s the difference between Presidents Trump and Obama? Approximately 4.1 Trillion! President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months by $1 Trillion. As of July 2017 President Trump added 4.1 TRILLION to the nations wealth. 
60. Biggest drop in food stamps in 7 years

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Anti trump people just look for negatives because of his no nonsense approach to things, they like the smarmy Clinton/Obama all talk and no action sorts that make you feel comfortable with their greasy spin but achieve nothing.

Sounds like the new bloke Scaramucci ...??

IMG_2454.JPG

19 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Update

Start reading Bloke... and the rest of you biased news consumers.

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch supports Constitutional Law
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. No longer in TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
17. China agreed to import American beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Boosted energy independence.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut/saved from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again “Buy American” and hire American 
43. Communicates directly to American people via Twitter without spin of hostile media
44. Cutting regulations - two for every one created.
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America First
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
48 $78 Billion promised Reinvestment FROM major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
49. Denied FBI a new building.
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
52. Department of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
55. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch.
59. What’s the difference between Presidents Trump and Obama? Approximately 4.1 Trillion! President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months by $1 Trillion. As of July 2017 President Trump added 4.1 TRILLION to the nations wealth. 
60. Biggest drop in food stamps in 7 years

Quite how you would know what is real and what is Trump fantasy I'm not sure. According to some of these figures they are awash with funds...strange then that important promises have not been delivered....No Wall...No Tax cuts, No Healthcare Plan, New Infrastructure....??,

Reduced the WH payroll ? I've seen it. Yet they pay $200k for Calligraphers...??!

Plenty of you Trump fans will no doubt be emigrating soon then..?:rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Sounds like the new bloke Scaramucci ...??

IMG_2454.JPG

And just in case you thought the guy might be bright.....:rolleyes:

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like its heaven on earth. MarkTwain6:40 AM · Jun 16, 2012

wopZAAna_bigger.jpg

Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every claim you stake I'll be watching you -Robert Mueller

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Quite how you would know what is real and what is Trump fantasy I'm not sure. According to some of these figures they are awash with funds...strange then that important promises have not been delivered....No Wall...No Tax cuts, No Healthcare Plan, New Infrastructure....??,

Reduced the WH payroll ? I've seen it. Yet they pay $200k for Calligraphers...??!

Plenty of you Trump fans will no doubt be emigrating soon then..?:rolleyes:

The Republicans  do need to get those major policies moving as they are why Trump got much of his support,Trump himself seems to be doing his bit to push the cause.

This calligrapher topic seems to tickle your fancy. A google search shows they have been employed at the whitehouse since 1801 and that the Obama administration came under fire for the same thing.  Does make you wonder why technology has not replaced them.   While Trump has seen some criticism for their salaries remaining, just imagine the headlines the fake news would put out if he did cut them. "trump ruins 200 year tradition to slash jobs".