RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

5 hours ago, aquaman said:

Yes , for once you are right bloke, Mueller will be eating his fish and chips looking at last weeks sensational news on his greasy paper wondering where all these dipsticks get their story's from.

In this instance, there is no story, just more rabble rousing from the poor left who lost the election. Nothing here but a fantasy to wrap Muellers fish n chips.

In real America, they couldn't give a toss about junior and the Russian Lawyer. They are not interested in the fake news. They are interested in real things, like, jobs, the economy, building a wall, keeping bad immigrants out, security, rebuilding the military, looking after the vets, all of which President Trump is addressing in spades.

Really...??? Are you that deluded John...?? You can quote his achievements so far on the back of a stamp.

Repeal of Obamacare, the Wall, Tax Cuts.....????

Scrotus is so far out of his depth, hopefully he is quietly sectioned and we never hear from the prick again...

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/video-suggests-trump-suffering-alzheimers

Did I hear that right. The opposition have filed papers for impeachment. Junior may be up for Treason, no less.

Geeze Aqua, I didn't think that bottle of wine would arrive so early. You really have backed a loser

And no I don't think Hillary is any better, but boy this guy is a real life circus show.

I remember years ago when discussing American politics with friends and the expression "Mickey Mouse for President"  came up, due in part to the clownish behavior by some of those in charge of the greatest Nation on earth.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed I ,one day watching " Mickey Mouse" in action. Disneyland has arrived at the Whitehouse.

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

Did I hear that right. The opposition have filed papers for impeachment. Junior may be up for Treason, no less.

Geeze Aqua, I didn't think that bottle of wine would arrive so early. You really have backed a loser

So a democrat has filed for impeachment.  Others talk of treason.  Gee you must be getting excited globe.     I know there are many out there who believe if they say and wish for something enough then it will come true.  Hey sometimes it does in their minds irrespective of whether it is true or not.

Just  been listening to radio live on the way home after work and it seems they have a news hour between 5 and 6am with a host called Jeremy.  This fellow talking about whether Trump will be shown up by French president macron.  The host Jeremy stating  Macron will only have to speak coherently to show Trump up and that the French president speaks better English than Trump.

Where do radio live get these people from?  

Then he has a female co host join in and they appear to take great joy in referring to the actions of a democrat who has filed for trumps impeachment, according to the radio lives hosts  because of the meeting Trump junior had.  Funny thing was I saw the democrat concerned on tv yesterday state that was not why the papers were filed.  A simple google search would have given radio live the correct information. While that appears just another baseless publicity stunt by the democrats ,it is disturbing that radio live continue to present biased and incorrect facts.    Radio live seem to have a whole closet full of trump haters as hosts. No balance whatsoever.

13 hours ago, globederby12 said:

And no I don't think Hillary is any better, but boy this guy is a real life circus show.

I remember years ago when discussing American politics with friends and the expression "Mickey Mouse for President"  came up, due in part to the clownish behavior by some of those in charge of the greatest Nation on earth.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed I ,one day watching " Mickey Mouse" in action. Disneyland has arrived at the Whitehouse.

The Dems are pushing it uphill with that one Globe. With Republicans having the majority control, almost impossible.

I repeat to all the snowflakes, there will be no impeachment, there is no collusion, and it is business as usual in the White House. All we have are a rabid media producing their own version of fake news, which is swallowed hook line and sinker by very gullible people. NZ people are some of the most gullible people on the planet. Talk about a land of sheep.

I repeat, Don Junior has done nothing wrong or illegal, and he has not lied. There is no story here.

There is a story, and is factually proven that the DMC and Hillary colluded with the Ukrainian Government to defeat Donald Trump before the election.

On 2/18/2016 at 1:14 PM, aquaman said:

Trump is a breath of fresh air, non PC, speaks from the heart, no slimy spin from him. And best of all, paying for his own campaign, unlike all the others. As long as he decides to keep running i feel he will be next President.

I note throughout this thread Aquaman has been extremely accurate with his predictions and outcomes while the Trump haters are incensed at every turn 

and show terrible judgement as they follow the MSM like sheep.

Just now, crustyngrizzly said:

Headline in NBR this morning

'''DOW HITS NEW HIGH''''

Dam u to hell Donald Trump.

Yep been going up since 2011 Crusty. Most countries economies up in past few years. China has over 5% growth per annum I think I heard. What's that got to do with this thread?

26 minutes ago, bloke said:

Fake news Aquaman? That is what we get from Fuckwit Trump. "Obama was not born in USA" he went on about that for years " Obama wire tapped me"  Yeh Right. The idiot is a compulsive liar.

Kiwis are great, we know a fuckwit when we see him.

You may want to listen to these tapes Bloke

http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/

44 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Yep been going up since 2011 Crusty. Most countries economies up in past few years. China has over 5% growth per annum I think I heard. What's that got to do with this thread?

Most pundits,including the Democrats,were predicting gloom and doom should Trump get elected.Even respected economists were saying the same.

Hasn't happened.

I disgree that most economies are up.Many countries are suffering.

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:
18 hours ago, globederby12 said:

The Dems are pushing it uphill with that one Globe. With Republicans having the majority control, almost impossible

Yes I know Ohokaman. But I thought I would be like Aqua and take the piss just for the sake of it. Oh ,and show some fake excitement as well.

47 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Yes I know Ohokaman. But I thought I would be like Aqua and take the piss just for the sake of it. Oh ,and show some fake excitement as well.

You starting to sober up Globe ????.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You guys need to get on the Trump train and start winning :D...otherwise it's going to be a loooong 8 years.

I gave him a year, and said so with a bottle of wine on the line  . I stand by my opinion. The guys a complete idiot , attached to strings pulled by those with an agenda . and that includes Putin.

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

The yanks maybe crazy but then they voted him in.Thats what they wanted.

No ,wrong Crusty. A minority voted him in based on a flawed electoral system. The majority didn't want him. The World sits by watching and laughing their arses off at this level of incompetency by the leader of a quickly fading major power. China is in the ascendancy, might pay to learn Mandarin guys.  

12 hours ago, globederby12 said:

I gave him a year, and said so with a bottle of wine on the line  . I stand by my opinion. The guys a complete idiot , attached to strings pulled by those with an agenda . and that includes Putin.

No ,wrong Crusty. A minority voted him in based on a flawed electoral system. The majority didn't want him. The World sits by watching and laughing their arses off at this level of incompetency by the leader of a quickly fading major power. China is in the ascendancy, might pay to learn Mandarin guys.  

Only a flawed electoral system according to you. The very same system has been around since the founding fathers created the Constitution. You really are silly with these wacky statements. It was created this way for very good reason, and has stood the test of time. Our very own electoral system is not based on a popular vote. Our old system was much the same as the US system in as much that the country is divided into electorates and not a popular vote. So please get it right Globe. Donald Trump won the election in a landslide, under a system that has operated for at least 300yrs. How stupid is it, that when things do not go the way you want it, then you blame the system of voting. I will repeat just for you Globe, the system of voting in the USA is, each State is worth so many seats according to size population etc. California and New York have the most seats, and they are firmly Democratic, yet Donald still won the election because he got everything in between.

And what a good President he is proving to be. I hate to disappoint you Globe, but one yr will fly by, and he will go on to win the next election in 3 yrs with an even greater majority, that is if he decides to stand again. My gut feeling is, he may have had enough of putting up with the rubbish that he and his family have been subjected to by an ungrateful twisted snowflake minority, and hand over to his able Vice President Mike Pence to run on the Republican ticket.

The list of achievements thus far by the Trump Administration is to long to list here.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Only a flawed electoral system according to you. The very same system has been around since the founding fathers created the Constitution. You really are silly with these wacky statements. It was created this way for very good reason, and has stood the test of time. Our very own electoral system is not based on a popular vote. Our old system was much the same as the US system in as much that the country is divided into electorates and not a popular vote. So please get it right Globe. Donald Trump won the election in a landslide, under a system that has operated for at least 300yrs. How stupid is it, that when things do not go the way you want it, then you blame the system of voting. I will repeat just for you Globe, the system of voting in the USA is, each State is worth so many seats according to size population etc. California and New York have the most seats, and they are firmly Democratic, yet Donald still won the election because he got everything in between.

And what a good President he is proving to be. I hate to disappoint you Globe, but one yr will fly by, and he will go on to win the next election in 3 yrs with an even greater majority, that is if he decides to stand again. My gut feeling is, he may have had enough of putting up with the rubbish that he and his family have been subjected to by an ungrateful twisted snowflake minority, and hand over to his able Vice President Mike Pence to run on the Republican ticket.

The list of achievements thus far by the Trump Administration is to long to list here.

:lol::lol::lol: