RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

37 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

It will now be fascinating to see how James Comey's successor goes about his business in relation to the Trump Mob's links with Russia.

I think the new Director will be in 'no win' position. If he doesn't aggressively pursue the investigation like Comey has been doing, he'll be viewed as a Trump lackey. If he does follow the same line as Comey, he's likely to have a very short term as FBI Director.

There is not a shred of evidence of any link between the Trump team in regards to the election. This is fact. It is a story line put out by left wing extremists. Comey knew this, and should of wapt this investigation up long ago. He became politicised rather than doing his job of being a Policeman. He also failed over Clinton, and not prosecuting her when he stated there was a lot of evidence concerning her.

As for Russia meddling in the US election, hell yes, of course, why not. They do this all the time, the most recent being France. America do it to, this is what the CIA do, core business. Western Governments want people elected that are sympathetic to their cause, normal behavior. So pointing the finger at Russia is hypocritical in the extreme.

Donald Trump was perfectly entitled to sack Comey, as he was appointed by a President, and works at his pleasure.

You cannot believe anything reported here in NZ about Donald Trump, its all fake news put out by CNN, and regurgitated by our news broadcasters.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

OK, I got that. Anything negative I read about President Trump is "Fake news."

What about anything positive I read? Is that also "Fake news"; or is that all ok to believe?

Any FBI Director is supposed to be neutral and certainly not beholding to any Party or President.

The notion that Comey would have told Trump he "is not under investigation" is plainly ludicrous. The fact that Trump actually asked him that question beggars belief.....this guy is so out of his depth it would be funny if not so serious.

IMG_2282.JPG

19 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

OK, I got that. Anything negative I read about President Trump is "Fake news."

What about anything positive I read? Is that also "Fake news"; or is that all ok to believe?

Please tell me where i can read positive news in this country NZ, about Donald Trump. Yeah thats right, there isn't any. So yes, its all fake news. Get it right.

15 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Maybe I should get my order in for that bottle of Wine now

Thanks Aqua, it will be,

1992 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cant wait.;)

An old soak like you Globe doe's not require my help to purchase your medicine. And speaking of Donald Trump, isn't he doing well, way past what all the snowflakes predicted. I will come back with all his achievements to date shortly, but suffice to say, a job well done so far. One thing that surprised was the length of time it took for him to sack Comey. He should of got rid of him from the get go.

I can't believe some people still can't see how idiotic President Don is and surely even the hardest Republican supporter must be starting to think ....what the hell have we done!

Yes I admit i'm left wing but surely a middle of the road Republican like John Kasich must be a front runner to challenge in 4 years time minus 114 days.

As Globe says Pres. Don is out of his league.........end of story.

Craig.

Donald Trumps ascension to President has been pure entertainment for me...

ive enjoyed watching the issue's really come to the fore, where politics and commonsense become fought on the frontline media

where a younger generation's thoughts are laid bare for the public... clearly identifying what Tree of thought their school is of..

I find many of Donald Trumps policies are simply commonsense.. some reminescent of our own Nz first Leader

"Make America Great Again" has a clear direction.. every decision made by Trump will have this slogan weighed upon it...

Comey's actions of the past, left a big hole.. in the Justice system to be Served fairly and swiftly...  clearly he does not serve America if there is a Justice system for the people and a separate Justice system for the Elite.

The "Drain the Swamp" chant could never be fulfilled if Comey remained.. it was always a matter of time before Comey was given the boot.

and the Russian conspiracy... omg  what a cockameeney story.. lol

there's only a handful of conspiracy websites worth trusting... and the Liberal Mainstream Media is not one of them 

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

Donald Trumps ascension to President has been pure entertainment for me...

ive enjoyed watching the issue's really come to the fore, where politics and commonsense become fought on the frontline media

where a younger generation's thoughts are laid bare for the public... clearly identifying what Tree of thought their school is of..

I find many of Donald Trumps policies are simply commonsense.. some reminescent of our own Nz first Leader

"Make America Great Again" has a clear direction.. every decision made by Trump will have this slogan weighed upon it...

Comey's actions of the past, left a big hole.. in the Justice system to be Served fairly and swiftly...  clearly he does not serve America if there is a Justice system for the people and a separate Justice system for the Elite.

The "Drain the Swamp" chant could never be fulfilled if Comey remained.. it was always a matter of time before Comey was given the boot.

and the Russian conspiracy... omg  what a cockameeney story.. lol

there's only a handful of conspiracy websites worth trusting... and the Liberal Mainstream Media is not one of them 

Another idiot joins the party...:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, 6xes said:

There are clearly now two swamps. The old swamp that Trump rallied against during his campaign and now his own "Trump Swamp". Both Swamp's have a fair pong about them and the reason Comey was fired was that he refused to jump in. Comey blindly thought he could remain up on the bank Policing wrong doing by one and all.

"Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" is the FBI motto and it would appear Comey believed in this 100%. I haven't heard anyone say otherwise. He reminds me of that zealous, christian, Federal Agent in the TV show Boardwalk Empire. The one who used to regularly flagellate and drowned his underling, when he found out he as taking bribes. (Ironically he drowned him in a swamp)

21 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

There are clearly now two swamps. The old swamp that Trump rallied against during his campaign and now his own "Trump Swamp". Both Swamp's have a fair pong about them and the reason Comey was fired was that he refused to jump in. Comey blindly thought he could remain up on the bank Policing wrong doing by one and all.

"Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" is the FBI motto and it would appear Comey believed in this 100%. I haven't heard anyone say otherwise. He reminds me of that zealous, christian, Federal Agent in the TV show Boardwalk Empire. The one who used to regularly flagellate and drowned his underling, when he found out he as taking bribes. (Ironically he drowned him in a swamp)

Not a bloke to muck around with Mr Alden Uriah...could do with a few more of them now.....;)

IMG_2285.JPG

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Another idiot joins the party...:rolleyes:

bit harsh there Ohakaman, typical rhetoric from non Trump supporters... ive been in many forums justifying their disdain for Trump...  

best Man won the election, against all odd's.. Trump will win the next election too... im willing to put $500 where my mouth is.. and we will see who the idiot is... otherwise please refrain from such comments

That Video shows what a JOKE, the whole Russian conspiracy is... only idiot's would think Russians controlled the outcome of the elections, especially given the amount of Fake polling that went on, and all the voter fraud...

To push such video's clearly shows how in touch with reality some people really are

6 minutes ago, 6xes said:

That Video shows what a JOKE, the whole Russian conspiracy is... only idiot's would think Russians controlled the outcome of the elections, especially given the amount of Fake polling that went on, and all the voter fraud...

To push such video's clearly shows how in touch with reality some people really are

Jesus..you have been well conditioned...been watching Fox much...?? The whole point is how easy it is to take the piss out of this Clown of a President....who is there by the way because of the archaic voting system...the majority did not vote for him.

This is the most inept administration elected to the White House...lies, untruths, "alternative facts", backtracks, one disaster after another...they have no clue. The sooner this imposter is removed the better off the US will be. Won't be long either....

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Jesus..you have been well conditioned...been watching Fox much...?? The whole point is how easy it is to take the piss out of this Clown of a President....who is there by the way because of the archaic voting system...the majority did not vote for him.

This is the most inept administration elected to the White House...lies, untruths, "alternative facts", backtracks, one disaster after another...they have no clue. The sooner this imposter is removed the better off the US will be. Won't be long either....

Fox news isnt the only source of news out there,  but yes it is a more trustworthy source then many of the other mainstream media news sources out there... its not infallible, and in the past Foxnews has been questionable yes.

i will agree with you in one respect.... the White House is not immune to spreading Untruth's.. this is not limited to only the White House in the USA, it spans many governments even within our own here in NZ...  yet we dont see the same level of disdain for a leader.. such has been since Donald Trump has taken office.

Theres always a bigger picture in the greater scheme of things.

imho, the whole "Make America Great Again" will come as a result of 2 outcomes

1 America will prosper

2 Other Countries will incur losses and not prosper

Did you know that the Triple Crown races were won by a Horse named "American Pharoah" in June 2015 when the Final race was won

strangely enough it was the same time when Trump launched his campaign for the presidency.

there is actually more to the name of "American Pharoah" then actually meets the eye... and in some respects if your familiar with the story within the book of Genesis regarding Joseph and the Pharoah.. you would understand the reference i made with the whole "Make America Great Again" will come as a result of 2 outcomes

21 hours ago, 6xes said:

I find many of Donald Trumps policies are simply commonsense.. some reminescent

Unfortunately commonsense doesn't rule American policy. Corporates do.

And in relation to your Genesis theory, the result in the long run will not be pretty to watch. Biblical Prophesy.

How refreshing it is to see a leader such as Donald Trump carrying out his election pledges. How refreshing it is to see the same leader being so politically incorrect, and pushing aside all the norms of high office. Isn't it also great that he is a straight talker. And on the subject of common sense, Donald has bucket loads, unlike the wishy washy left that only have lies and hate and destruction in their hearts.

Its been quite amazing to watch the snowflakes melt down in their hate. They have a slogan "never Trump". It doe's not matter how good a President he is, they will condemn him. This just go's to show how irrational they are, all consumed in hate, they must lead very unhappy miserable lives. But Donald being the man that he is, has risen above all the hate and vitriol, and got on with the job of once again putting America back on top leading the free world. And what a job he is doing. Never has so much been accomplished in such a short time in office, quiet remarkable. Here is a man 70yrs of age, works 20hrs a day 7 days a week, his aids have trouble keeping up.

I will repeat, Donald will not only see out his current term of 4yrs, but if he wants it, another term of 4yrs. The Americans can thank their lucky stars they have a President of Trumps calibre to lead them, and the same can be said for the rest of the world. America was at the crossroads at the last election, it was pivotal. If it had gone the Clinton way, America was finished as the worlds super power, and would of gone into decline, but with Trump I look forward to seeing America back on top.

52 minutes ago, aquaman said:

And what a job he is doing. Never has so much been accomplished in such a short time in office, quiet remarkable. Here is a man 70yrs of age, works 20hrs a day 7 days a week, his aids have trouble keeping up.

With those 18 hole golf rounds down in Florida every weekend taking 4 hours out of his day - the man must never sleep.

22 hours ago, 6xes said:

Did you know that the Triple Crown races were won by a Horse named "American Pharoah" in June 2015 when the Final race was won

strangely enough it was the same time when Trump launched his campaign for the presidency.

there is actually more to the name of "American Pharoah" then actually meets the eye... and in some respects if your familiar with the story within the book of Genesis regarding Joseph and the Pharoah.. you would understand the reference i made with the whole "Make America Great Again" will come as a result of 2 outcomes

I heard they've diverted workers away from the wall on the Mexican border. They're now building a pyramid just outside Washington DC.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

With those 18 hole golf rounds down in Florida every weekend taking 4 hours out of his day - the man must never sleep.

Yep, he's doing great......then again, this is probably fake news.......:rolleyes:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11853624