RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Summer/Autumn Trans-Tasman Super Comp Rnd 1 Sun Jan 24 entries here (Karaka Millions Day)

14 hours ago, sir1galivant said:

hi for (Nekky) if i am still covering him/her or any other or if i been slotted in permanently.                      race 6 ellerslie r3 .... 3 - 10 (1)

race 7 ellerslie r5 .... 3BB- 8 (14)

cheers good luck.

Thanks for posting SirG.  Both Nekky and RS Dude have posted today so I will run with their picks.  

Probably should be someone else saying this, but thanks for filling in for Nekky yesterday.

14 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Thanks for posting SirG.  Both Nekky and RS Dude have posted today so I will run with their picks.  

Probably should be someone else saying this, but thanks for filling in for Nekky yesterday.

If the weekend Christian Crucible does not front up then the Mighty Blues El Capitano Howie may offer to use the selections of King Arthur's Knight

Hi Brian, The Crucible is logged on now, no doubt doing some indepth study. His majesty, El Capitano, has delegated me to keep an eye on things :)

I can't recall a comp where someone has not done a runner and a replacement called upon, so keep an eye out Sir G.

11 minutes ago, Kundalini said:

If the weekend Christian Crucible does not front up then the Mighty Blues El Capitano Howie may offer to use the selections of King Arthur's Knight

All good - picks posted above.  Will be here each week come rain, hail, or shine (a typical Auckland day).

ps. my Crucible is not the Christian variety, rather the Arthur Miller version.

1 hour ago, Viceroy said:

HURRICANE CAM

R06  >> { 04/12 } ~ Thunder Down Under \ Mistrahma
R07 >> { 04/07 } ~ Caorunn \ Sacred Elixir

One of these from Cam is a best bet but its not obvious from this post alone.  Looking back to yesterday, Cam's picks were in green font and Mike uses different font colour to denote best bets so unless I hear otherwise from Mike before R6, I will make Cam's pick's in race 6 his best bet.

Sorry just edited this to say "race 6" as Cam's best bet - doh! They are the picks that are in red, not green.

7 hours ago, Right first time said:

John I think you're well aware this message is for you ! :D.

Howzabout 'Raghu' and 'Kingsman' ? Put ya back in the frame. Good luck with it, John, and thanks for your scoring updates. Very much appreciated.

Cheers Howie! :P