RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
SMD is rife

Kane Williamson

He got a "big one", but (previously) Scratchy Taylor comes right and puts in the biggest one of all.

Taylor looked worse than a Presidents grade No.11 in Brisbane, so this innings really is a tribute to his fortitude. Not the first time he's turned his form around like this.

damn that was a good days cricket by those two, cant remember Australian commentators exalting a NZ batsman lIke they do kane. Good to see Ross in the runs you had the feeling he was overdue but that innings was amazing. 

On 9 November 2015 9:53:59 am, SMD is rife said:

How good is this bloke? 

There were a couple of 'experts' on this site a few years back who reckoned Williamson would never amount to anything.

One of them was this mental midget named The Torch who said that Williamson was a complete muppet, while another guy named bblunt also began to doubt his ability after a run of low scores early in his career.

wonder how those two clowns are feeling now

Some said Taylor was done not so long ago I am stoked he has shown his class and against the Aussies even sweeter. Kane has developed his game to the point where he is biomechanically perfect and is showing the temperament of a champion. Good to soak it all up and hope we finish them off and go to Adelaide 1-1 with the possibility of an unlikely series win. Poor crowds, no hype at all compared to the overdone ashes series or Indian tours which is a downer.

On 16 November 2015 at 7:33 PM, Koozer said:

There were a couple of 'experts' on this site a few years back who reckoned Williamson would never amount to anything.

One of them was this mental midget named The Torch who said that Williamson was a complete muppet, while another guy named bblunt also began to doubt his ability after a run of low scores early in his career.

wonder how those two clowns are feeling now

Haha what a load of shit. Talked him up since I first saw him as a 15 year old you goose. In fact, I said on here he will be our best test batsman and future captain. Never heard of you Koozer. You one if these multiple aliases clowns lol?

NZ have beaten Australia once in the last 27 test matches, the two countries have faced one another, 5 days of fine weather was forecast for the Wellington test match, and before a ball was bowled you could back Australia between the different bookmakers at $2-20-$2-30.........what a gift

15 hours ago, Von Cettes said:

NZ have beaten Australia once in the last 27 test matches, the two countries have faced one another, 5 days of fine weather was forecast for the Wellington test match, and before a ball was bowled you could back Australia between the different bookmakers at $2-20-$2-30.........what a gift

I'd be picking "A Draw" was the fav - Given recent history of tests on that pitch.

Our batsmen had battled well in the 2nd and 3rd Tests in Aus and the Aus bowling attack is not the strongest they've ever had.

I'd have thought $2.20 was about right.

11 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I'd be picking "A Draw" was the fav - Given recent history of tests on that pitch.

Our batsmen had battled well in the 2nd and 3rd Tests in Aus and the Aus bowling attack is not the strongest they've ever had.

I'd have thought $2.20 was about right.

Aus was 2.4 on betfair NZ 2.7 and the draw 4+