RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Todamax101

Xtravagant

4 hours ago, Midget said:
Courtesy of that fine young man Neil Davis PJ.
Out in 60.55 @ 12.11 from the 13 barrier, home in a blistering 11.013 furlongs.....that's seriously quick

Sent from my iPad

I'm sure Neil won't mind me posting the other 2 1600m race sectionals to put it in some context, albeit lesser quality races. 

Courtesy of formpro.co.nz

(The sectionals shown below show the last 600m off the front in Bold. Above that is the time taken to get from the start to the 600m mark and the average time for each 200m sectional to that point. That helps compare tempos on the day.)

3 1600m R85 Sanasar 61.15

7 1600m 2000 Guineas Xtravagant 60.55

10 1600m R65 Teddytwinkletoes 63.03

11 hours ago, Tatura said:

Full credit must go to "poor shafted ",Jason Bridgeman for the way he caressed Te Akau two year olds last season. He Identified Xtravagant early on together with a number of other young horses. "Romeo" Ellis got rid of Jason and who are the lucky one's in the driving seat now.Fancy walking into a stable of well priced and bred horses after the donkey work had been done.

Well done Jason I wish you well in Aust.

There is always two sides to every story... this is a thread about the horse so keep the personal stuff out of it... don't post if you don't have anything to say on topic...I am not interested in personal attacks....cheers.