RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Bay Black Bookers

R3: Thee Old Floozie. Got back after being squeezed up at the start and hampered leaving the back straight. Finished off strongly down the outside.

R3: Stella's Honour.  Also hit the line well against the rail for a close fourth after getting tight for room half way down.

R4: No More Tears. Came in fresh without a trial and just felt the pinch the last 100m finishing fourth. Will take heaps of improvement out of the race.

R5: All Torn Up. Impressive here in three starts before going to Hong Kong. Returned, had not trialed coming into this but still too good. Will improve a ton also.

R6: Scrutinize: Got well back from the winning leader but made up a ton of ground in the straight to flash up for second.

R6: Marky Mark. Got even further back and also finished off strongly into fourth.

R7: She Knows. Was well back turning in and didn't get a lot of room in the straight. Ran on powerfully when clear to finish fourth. Should win a maiden at short notice.

R8: Mosse. Showed something of his former self when finishing 5th after being held up at the 800m and running out of room when getting on heels at the 100m and taken hold of.

R8: Mighty Solomon. He ran home strongly the last 150m to get up for fourth. Won't be long winning one.

R9: Pondarosa Miss:  She was taken hold of at the 300m when the gap closed on her and ran on into seventh when clear.

R9: Nashville: was getting home strongly from a long way back and finishing fourth.

R10: Tyne Cot. He was a bit slow away allowing horses immediately on his outer to cross and as result ended up back in the field. Ran home strongly when clear to finish fifth.

Ponderosa Miss has won 5 and being placed in 5 and has missed out 6 times.

Her 1st start and when she got hurt.The other 4,although running on and has had excuses,have been her last 4 starts.

Maybe her confidence isn't what it needs to be at the moment.

I think she is still more unlucky than lacking confidence.

Nashville is a black book regular.  Great horse, but hasn't won for a long time and the last time was at Riccarton so it doesn't count for much.

Mighty Solomon is the one I would be following most closely out of Ted's list.

I like most of those black bookers but Nashville and Mosse are in my "not worth the risk" book  - I reckon they're both past their peaks - they might prove me wrong but I won't risk it.

I'm always wary of horses returning from Asia - the odd one is successful but many aren't.  I'll pass on All Torn Up at its next start.

Agree with Mighty Solomon - one of my favourites.