RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tonkatime

Tab website

Does anyone else keep getting an error loading page when the try and use the tab mobile site? It will let me on the site at times but won't load results or let me put bets on some of the time. I have tried it on two phones and they are both having the same issues.

I havn't had any problems with the mobile site, the only slight issue is that it says 'login currently unavailable' in the top right hand corner, that is easily fixed by going to M.tab.co.nz home page and using the login under 'My TAB'

Yip was happening Saturday night to me so thought try 0800 numbers both gave a automated out of service message. I'm not a big better by any means but cost me around $200 not getting my bet on !!!

That's all part of the 'customer experience' these new highly paid executives at the NZRB are able to deliver:

“I am delighted to have secured two such highly talented individuals for these roles,” says NZRB Chief Executive, John Allen. “Stephen and Gary bring considerable skills, business acumen, and passion to our business, and will be key leaders in lifting NZRB’s performance, particularly in the areas of customer experience and leveraging commercial partnerships.”

http://www.nzracingboard.co.nz/new-zealand-racing-board-appoints-gary-woodham-and-stephen-henry-to-key-general-manager-roles/

I don't bet that often but have copped the "error loading page" bullshite on my iphone numerous times. I looked at five races yesterday to see if I could be tempted and the "error loading page" came up for two of those races. Same situation when I checked results later. I checked on another device and it was exactly the same scenario. I refuse to accept the NZ TAB is not fully aware of this situation but for whatever reason don't feel resolving the issue is a priority. Maybe they are budgeting on this logic... if it puts off a $5 punter then it does not matter and if a $200 punter cops it he will just navigate elsewhere as he will obviously still want to put his bet on.

Whatever the situation is the end result in this technological age is unacceptable and a very poor reflection on the NZ TAB.

The Multi below is one that the Tab has advertised as one of there big winners. It all seems pretty well done except by the luck punter when I look at the Auckland Northland odds they are claiming. When I took Auckland -19.5 that was paying $1.30 and 13+ was around a $1.13 so I find it a little bit hard to believe that Auckland to win by $15+ was ever at $2.20. 

$70 Multi wins $5,573
on ITM Cup, Rugby League and Rugby World Cup

Counties Manukau to beat Waikato Head to Head @ $2.25
Canterbury to beat Tasman Head to Head @ $1.75
Taranaki to beat Manawatu Head to Head @ $1.27
Auckland to beat Northland by 15+ @ $2.20
Hawke's Bay to beat Southland Head to Head @ $1.27
Wellington beat Bay of Plenty Head to Head @ $1.25
Holden Cup U20's - Penrith to score 1st v Manly @ $1.55
Leeds Rhinos to beat St Helens Head to Head @ $1.45
New Zealand v Georgia - time of 1st try to be 6:59 or before @ $1.85
South Africa to beat Scotland Head to Head @ $1.11

Yeah I would like a simple multi page...E.G Akl,Well,Ctby ...Races 1-10 

Simply put in wager amount and selections at ea. meeting (whether win f/f or plc f/f)

Bang computer sorts your ticket and your expected return...NAH... TOO HARD...EH NZ TAB!

Instead it,s been a marathon effort at one meeting only, and if your lucky you,ll be successful getting on.