RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Slim Dusty

Brand Enquiry

Hi Guys

I have another Brand Enquiry here,

It's NP  and 11 over 8

Black/Brown Gelding

Any info would be great

Even if some one can tell me who NP is ?

Cheers :-)

Newbury Park Stud had this brand.  You could try checking with Jeff Lynds.  Presumably horse is a 2008 so it might be one by the stallion he had standing "Electronic Zone".

Hi Guys, have run into a road block with this guy, have rung Newbury Park Stud, spoke to a nice lady, but they have no such Brand.  Will keep you updated if I find anything else out, Cheers, Slim :-)

Hi Slim,

You might have been put a bit crook by whoever you spoke to at Newbury. :(   There were quite a few of Newbury Park bred horses with that NP brand in the early 2000's.  One really good horse that springs to mind is Vosne Romanee.  Numerous NZ Bloodstock catalogues going back a few years also listed Newbury Park horses with that brand. Of course it doesn't mean that horses were necessarily by one of the stallions that stood at Newbury, just that they were branded at Newbury.

Hi again, I have just re read my post, what i meant to say was, NP is Newbury Park Brand, but they don't have anything born in 2008.  I have put the Brand on the TB Brand FaceBook page, and have still run into a roadblock.  Will keep you informed, Cheers :-)

If this horse is Australian bred he could have been foaled/branded at Norman Park Stud at Cooyal Lane Cooyal via Mudgee in N.S.W.If so he could be by Intergaze or Fiery Match.

There email address if still current was npstud@hwy.com.au

Fiery Match was a chestnut as where his parents Peintre Celebre and Beach Gown. Intergaze was also a chestnut by Inregra a chestnut out of the Bay mare Tempergaze.If your horse was branded their Slim Dusty I would say he was by Intergaze.Perhaps email the Australian Stud Book site.