RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Best Racecaller in New Zealand

On 1/21/2018 at 6:06 PM, brett said:

you might want to listen to the listeners and viewer, if it was just me you might say i got it wrong, but its day after day, others are very simular, i watched you from day one, you no as well as me you winged it, sorry but you ara others around you are annoying those who listen to yous, us punters are the ones who are fooled.

Please refrain from trying to out posters..or out you go... you are talking nothing but total drivel and most is incomprehensible ...be warned.

16 minutes ago, Insider said:

He’s gone!

who has , with respect , you seem to sit back and play mind games with others, if you are referring to brett , why dont you say so ,from what i seen , and im new but been watching , he had some decent stuff to say, could of said it better,and toned it down , but most of it came from experiences id say. how ever you and others seemed to have rid of him for good.

3 minutes ago, hands down said:

who has , with respect , you seem to sit back and play mind games with others, if you are referring to brett , why dont you say so ,from what i seen , and im new but been watching , he had some decent stuff to say, could of said it better,and toned it down , but most of it came from experiences id say. how ever you and others seemed to have rid of him for good.

Are you a classmate of Brett's? :D

Just now, hands down said:

I think if you look a my prior posting(s) regarding brett (Brett), that I said he seemed to have something to offer but he should take some advise. Without scrolling back through to all them I think that I was referring to the initial response from Mr Big Stuff. 

Being more specific to my posting, four or five above, my comment  of “He’s gone” was simply because you don’t say to the owner of the site (Race Cafe) “scooby up yours.”

2 minutes ago, Insider said:

I think if you look a my prior posting(s) regarding brett (Brett), that I said he seemed to have something to offer but he should take some advise. Without scrolling back through to all them I think that I was referring to the initial response from Mr Big Stuff. 

Being more specific to my posting, four or five above, my comment  of “He’s gone” was simply because you don’t say to the owner of the site (Race Cafe) “scooby up yours.”

thats a fair call, have a good one

4 minutes ago, Insider said:

to be some what fair, ive just read some of mr big stuff, and comments from Brett , it sounded personal . and its spilt on this , sad really if thats the case

15 minutes ago, hands down said:

to be some what fair, ive just read some of mr big stuff, and comments from Brett , it sounded personal . and its spilt on this , sad really if thats the case

Next time you rejoin you might want to try to hide you identity... you are the same person as Brett...:rolleyes:

Bit rough on Brett - had some great points which added value to this site. Cant have different rules for different people.

Speaking of differences I think you will find a certain "top" race caller was doing his absolute best to stop T Lee from returning to the CD job!!!!

22 minutes ago, THE TORCH said:

Bit rough on Brett - had some great points which added value to this site. Cant have different rules for different people.

Speaking of differences I think you will find a certain "top" race caller was doing his absolute best to stop T Lee from returning to the CD job!!!!

He pretty much talked piffle Torch to be fair and the lack of punctuation and capitals etc etc etc made his postings impossible to comprehend.  He also emphasised how he NEVER bet on racing yet was an international expert on racing commentators.

If he cannot put a coherent post together the site is better without him and if he was dumb enough to have a crack at the boss well he got what he deserved.

31 minutes ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

He pretty much talked piffle Torch to be fair and the lack of punctuation and capitals etc etc etc made his postings impossible to comprehend.  He also emphasised how he NEVER bet on racing yet was an international expert on racing commentators.

If he cannot put a coherent post together the site is better without him and if he was dumb enough to have a crack at the boss well he got what he deserved.

And yet he raised more valuable points than some on here ever have. 

I agree with The Torch. We cant all be blessed with grammar from the gods yet he did raise some interesting points and I thought he was, in the main, respectful of those who held an alternate opinion. We need people that generate debate and I think we can all look past poor spelling as long as the message is clear . Give him another chance I say - I was rather enjoying his presence ! 

In my opinion,the 2 most underrated are Bruce Sherwin and Jason Teaz. They are very accurate and when you are listening on the radio, they tell you where your horse/s are positioned in a race which you can then visualize in your head. 

12 minutes ago, Midget said:

In my opinion,the 2 most underrated are Bruce Sherwin and Jason Teaz. They are very accurate and when you are listening on the radio, they tell you where your horse/s are positioned in a race which you can then visualize in your head. 

Totally agree with you about Bruce, very accurate and has the knack of being able to see winner some distance from post. Laps GS for mine but too busy with other horse interests to do it full time

9 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Totally agree with you about Bruce, very accurate and has the knack of being able to see winner some distance from post.

Can't agree with you on that one.  Check out the replay of this race.  Didn't call the winner the entire length of the straight and called it 5th across the line.

I know its a very close finish and a bit unfair highlighting one instance, but .......

http://www.nzracing.co.nz/RaceInfo/45397/7/Race-Detail.aspx

6 hours ago, The Crucible said:

Can't agree with you on that one.  Check out the replay of this race.  Didn't call the winner the entire length of the straight and called it 5th across the line.

I know its a very close finish and a bit unfair highlighting one instance, but .......

http://www.nzracing.co.nz/RaceInfo/45397/7/Race-Detail.aspx

Everyone makes mistakes fro time to time, You must have gone to some lengths to find this but good luck to you if it makes you happy.

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Everyone makes mistakes fro time to time, You must have gone to some lengths to find this but good luck to you if it makes you happy.

Took about 30 seconds.  Searched for Galloping Gerte on NZ Racing and looked through its formline.  Calls like this tend to stick in your memory.

Doesn't make me happy as such - just don't agree with your view - I guess we're all entitled to our opinions and we're all entitled to react in different ways when someone disagrees with our opinion.  All the best to you!

With all the long tricky tongue twisting names coming through the system these days, must make some calls a commentators night mare, we all have our favorites, and its a tough game, in my book they all want a meddle, and without them we would be lost.