RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eminent racing

Auckland Cup

Yep, I think so. You've heard it here first.

2nd place is the best I can foresee Little Regus finishing.

He's got two inside him with early pace which should keep him off the rail!

$5% tri for 55%  2,4 / 2,4,6 / 2,4,6,8 providing there are no scratchings.  :)

Enough said.  B)

Well one minute from post time for the group 1 Auckland cup.

As they get ready to box there's a problem with the 2 box! 10 races down with gaps between races!

Don't the stipes check the boxes after every race?

No josh no one from the riu checks the boxes they rely on trackstaff ( to be fair they would not have a clue what to look for ), and they don't check the boxes either , the mats at Auckland are in shocking condition and been complained about for months, but nothing gets done, where the hell is our welfare officer.......its great they spend two million on a gap kennel that houses 15 dogs( cd only) but tracks get left to fend for themselves,,I have had enough and will write to the racing minister to look into greyhound racing nz's window dressing to hide our real welfare issue .....TRACKS IN NZ KILL MORE DOGS THAN ANY OTHER PART OF OUR INDUSTRY...STOP COVERING IT UP.

Here is a small example,Auckland get fulton Hogan in to relevel the track ( which is great ) but some twat made the decision not to get any more  loam in to help with this ( A kid playing on the beach would know he would need more sand , otherwise he would be digging a bigger hole ) .....Look what happened on thusday at Cambridge, Water truck comes on and they water the outside of the track,yet the dogs are still running on a unwatered  ground, this is were the stipes should have said water the whole track or we are not racing.

Oh and I would also like to welcome the pick6 back to its rightful home! Boy ive missed it! Great timing to because ive had a gutsful of the triple trio! What a dud bet that is!

Ok I take it back, I love the triple trio! Spent 25bucks on a ticket today and returned 5100, long live the triple trio!! Hahaha.