RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Bathurst

....top ten shootout....anyone who watched qualifying are counting their lucky stars, last time the track was resurfaced murphy clocked 2.06.3 odd and won the shootout in 2003..track record for 7years...coultatd clocks 2.05.6 and van gisbergen. 2.05.61...clearly faster than third...$6 to win shoot out????? Crazy!

What a day eh Gruff.....someone cocked up with that resurfacing.....

One would think that getting it right would be paramount given the importance of the great race to Bathurst.....77 laps in and still no idea who is the likely winner with all these stops.

Wouldn't it be great if the Volvo pulled it off though......!! ;)

I thought they would be lucky to finish the race when you saw them doing their makeshift repairs on turn 2. Seem to work though as it wasn't mentioned again (that I heard). What an exciting finish!!!! I love young Mostert's comments (and honesty) especially at the end when he said he was just waiting for Whincups car to "cough". My 1st "miss" in a few years on the punt there...had Whincup (with a couple of different Saturday NZ winners) and also Tander....who never made the start thanks to his co driver.