RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Questions for the Minister of Racing

5 minutes ago, richie said:

I have been through all that too .I had a good job opportunity in Auckland 10 years ago but Missus said she hates big citys and didn't want to go.Daughter now living up there and now my good lady wants to move up.Just as I got my retirement job.

While employed by a Govt Dept i had many opportunities to transfer,however the location was always too far away from her parents.

Now that i am unemployed/able and her surviving parent has treated her like shite she very generously  offers to move somewhere i want to go.

Too F.......g late my good lady.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:20 PM, puha said:

Winston has a responsibility to many people that voted for him under the pretence he is going in too bat for the racing industry . If he doesn't his skin is even thicker than I thought it was.

He only got 7% of the vote so, thanks to MMP and on a proportional basis we can only realistically expect 7% better service than we've had before - which is F*** all!

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, Cubes said:

No one , and Cubes means NO-ONE , drags up a tired ol' thread more than the Cubemeister.....

But Cubity likes the title of the aforementioned topic and thereforth has  3 Questions for our new Minister of Racing...

1. Is your name  Mr Winston Peters ?

2 . Do you want to come and visit Chch for NZ Cup Day on Nov 18th 2017 ?

3 . Who do you fancy in the last @ Ashvegas tomorrow ?

4 . Mrs Cubes wants to know how much she should spend on a new fascinator this spring .Your thoughts ?

Any other 'Cafers with questions out there in internetland for the new boss .......

So Cubity is 7 from six so far.....

Anywhoo.....

If Mrs Cubes could ask one Question of the new Minister it would be regarding animal welfare...

Please allocate in your budget adequate monies for horse welfare etc...