RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

xero shares goneburger.

You keep punting on shares Crusty and if you do, what are you going to do at the end of January when the Fed in USA raises interest rates to (a) combat rapid inflation and (B) try to get around all the junk bonds they printed from 2008 ( how many trillions?), resulting in an even bigger disaster in the world system than what occurred from 2008? Anything to do with high flying "Entrepreneurs" will go down the tube (remember Ariadne, Euro National, etc etc?) and that leaves GOLD ! Watch the action from end Jan '15.

You keep punting on shares Crusty and if you do, what are you going to do at the end of January when the Fed in USA raises interest rates to (a) combat rapid inflation and ( B) try to get around all the junk bonds they printed from 2008 ( how many trillions?), resulting in an even bigger disaster in the world system than what occurred from 2008? Anything to do with high flying "Entrepreneurs" will go down the tube (remember Ariadne, Euro National, etc etc?) and that leaves GOLD ! Watch the action from end Jan '15.

Hopefully by xmas i have made decisions based on what i believe could happen in the future especially regarding the Heartland Bank Rubicon and MCK.Should i sell then i will hold on to the profit and reinvest the original amount into the ASX especially into rural and food producers like FRM, AHF and TANDAU.

I do remember Euro National and Ariadne along with Chase,Pacer and Troy corps but i was neverinterested in those type of companies prefering producers of goods that people actually wanted especially food.So hopefully my theories will stand up in the next crash.

Chris Lee has been talking about SCF and other finance companies for years and has compiled a list of NEVER AGAIN PEOPLE.It is interesting who he blames for SCF problems and the farce around SCF joining the Govt GARAUNTEE

Any link to Chris Lee and his report SCF. I'v always been of the opinion that if the Labour Gov of Helen Clark had kept their sticky fingers out of SCF, then this finance company headed by Alan Hubbard would still be in business today. In my opinion, it was the Gov that brought about its collapse.

With the good news regarding new housing starts in the USA i will be very disapointed if the the RUBICON share price doesn't head north in a big way shortly.However i won't hold my breath because i believe that 6 or 7 shareholders own about 80% of RBC and they don't appear to be wanting to trade.It's one of the downsides of being a small fish in a large tank.

The time might be coming to trade out and get into something else.

I see in the Herald this morning that FLIWAY is going to list on the nzx.It's owners are Duncan Hawkesby[son on john hawkesby who made more money not reading the news than reading it] and his wife Gretchen[who is the daughter of Graeme Hart nz richest man but boy oh boy do his companies carry some debt]

They hope to retain a significant family shareholding in the company.

That should be the first sign not to touch.

Companies owned by families should be a red light to all but the brave.Profits don't usually flow on but the directors ets seem to do rather well.

Footnote;;Not a qaulified anything so just my opinion.

TENON which is listed on the nzx has had it's shares valued at between $3.75 -$4.99.

They last traded at $1.89.

They are 57% owned by nzx listed RUBICON whose own shares hover around 33c-35c.

Surely it's time that RUBICON shares went on a strong upward move.

Having said that the valuation of Tenon shares by EDISON INVESTMENT RESEARCH was paid for by TENON.

Who are we to believe?

TENON which is listed on the nzx has had it's shares valued at between $3.75 -$4.99.

They last traded at $1.89.

They are 57% owned by nzx listed RUBICON whose own shares hover around 33c-35c.

Surely it's time that RUBICON shares went on a strong upward move.

Having said that the valuation of Tenon shares by EDISON INVESTMENT RESEARCH was paid for by TENON.

Who are we to believe?

RUBICON share price moving ever so slightly north.Tenon share price now around $2.06.

Hope you all got some if not then it could be time to move into RUBICON.

Surely something positive must happen to the share price soon.

A friend tells me that RADIUS CARE are considering listing on the NZX SOMETIME SOON.

Lets hope that management offer their underpaid staff and overachieving staff shares at a huge discount or even do what i believe the ANZ do,and that is paying staff a bonus each year in the form of shares.

That KIRKKCALDIE and STAINS looks like being sold should come as no suprise to followers of the NZX.The writing has been on the wall for this company since the Cushing family became major players in the company.These guys can smell a bargain from a long way away.Building was sold first and now looks like the business going the same way.

Great outcome if you are getting some.

Just an over due update

company......         date                price                    now

TENON                July 15               1.89                     2.55                plus paying divie and has just sold it's major USA holdings

PROTEN             June 14                 70                     1.75                paying divie and expanding

HEARTLAND      July  14                  85                    1.52                paying divies twice a year.165% increase in sp over 4.5 years plus 23% divies

MCK                   July  14               1.03                     2.40                paying divies and so is majority owned CDI.

SPEIRS              july  14                  20                        .06                            In a competitive market but results disappointing but h    ave paid 1 divie

RUBICON          July  14                  34                         22               Owns 60% of TENON.Good news hopefully on horizon