RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

You Have To Laugh

Noted Horse stopper Bevan Sweeney strikes again.

Bevan has a reputation of stopping the hottest of favourites and he strikes again at Waverley today.

He labels Vibrant Moss the outsatnding bet of the day and makes the comment to Tom Wood " Even we couldn't stop this one."

I chuckled and thought that's the final nail in the coffin now :)

The $1.60 shot gets trapped on the fence in the trail and gets out too late finishing third.

You have to laugh :D

..i backed the 2nd place getter., the Hot pot hadn't ever been started on Good ground and out of a King's Best mare so i thought it'd be suspect today.

..it was flat in the trail all the way and didn't have the gas to get clear enough early enough...poor ol' Bevan horse stopper :(

Hi Gordy :)  ..i'm too pressed for time mostly..and when i get some time i like no pressure during it to compensate for the pressure of life i'm under etc.

but yes i'd Do well., i forgot to mention one other reason that 'hottie' had to surmount and that was the step up to the staying sprint of 1400m from 1200..fresh., some types are suited by the step up and some can't be etc.

Noted Horse stopper Bevan Sweeney strikes again.

Bevan has a reputation of stopping the hottest of favourites and he strikes again at Waverley today.

He labels Vibrant Moss the outsatnding bet of the day and makes the comment to Tom Wood " Even we couldn't stop this one."

I chuckled and thought that's the final nail in the coffin now :)

The $1.60 shot gets trapped on the fence in the trail and gets out too late finishing third.

You have to laugh :D

I wasn't laughing!!!

He would need a few more years of consistent stopping to beat the master - Mike Dillon.

I mark down the scratchings then check on Dillo's articles in the NZ Herald. Add those mentioned to the list of the "do not touch" :) .

I think Dillo's tip for Tauranga was Orion. Yip, stood no chance!