RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

On ‎05‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, pogo(aus) said:

be patient boys ;)

Well you would become a patient if you supported these clowns Pogo, in fact probably by jumping off cliffs. Promise much but deliver very little. No wonder it was reported that people were burning their jerseys last week after the second half captulation and a few more probably went up in smoke after Friday's inept performance.  

On 5/21/2017 at 3:48 PM, rdytdy said:

Well you would become a patient if you supported these clowns Pogo, in fact probably by jumping off cliffs. Promise much but deliver very little. No wonder it was reported that people were burning their jerseys last week after the second half captulation and a few more probably went up in smoke after Friday's inept performance.  

Yes its all down hill have supported them since the beggining/and i admit defeat.

Feeling buoyant after my beloved Manly have moved into 4th spot, after being ridiculed on here earlier in the piece. Class rises to the top, good clubs find a way to win.

I wont criticize the Warriors, they will have their day. Unfortunately I will be on my second worm farm by then.

Look its gonna be next season , we have new board and players and got rid of some has beens and wannabes. Sound familiar, apart from Mannering they are a bloody disgrace. just like they have been since 1995. Losing 8/8 is the only achievement they have made this season

Havnt watched a game in ages but watching tonight, what a woeful game from the roosters.  If your punting warriors next look out, if you backed the roosters you lost before the game,  they played like they had warriors tickets . Cheats

Are u all idoits ?

boris and I waited 50 years , no? For the best captain since James Arthur Cook to lead cronulla to victorious delight

PAul Galen :wub:

and it will be a day of rejoicing for Kiwiis all over New Zealand and at the Astra when you win, Imagineif the unthinkable happens this year 

boris bought a warriors jumper too ;)

On 3/30/2019 at 9:22 PM, eljay said:

2019 - oh no - not again

Same headline as used by the Aussie press when the horse Not Again arrived in Australia for a campaign.

It was based on the failure of the much vaunted  TERRIFIC s failure to perform in Aussie

Both were trained by M Ritchie and owned by Dr McGREGOR GRANT a fantastic supporter of the racing game.