RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ruby

Foals 2012 - Would love to see pics

post-3631-0-67916200-1349562262_thumb.jp

OK so hope this works :)

Nice photo louise,

As we have discussed before on this site I also have a couple of lucky unicorn's and although he has had some good winners , it would be nice to see a couple of them jump into black type status , now his oldest progeny are 4 yo's

Lovely photo Forrest, who is your mare going to this season? I agree regarding the Lucky Unicorn's - Capital Diamond was so close last year to picking up that very valuable black type win. I don't know what has happened to Red Shift? I think they are looking like horses that need a bit of time to develop which is not what a lot are looking for in the market place but fingers crossed this season will be a goodun he has amassed $640k + in earnings so not too shabby IMHO :)

Lovely photo Forrest, who is your mare going to this season? I agree regarding the Lucky Unicorn's - Capital Diamond was so close last year to picking up that very valuable black type win. I don't know what has happened to Red Shift? I think they are looking like horses that need a bit of time to develop which is not what a lot are looking for in the market place but fingers crossed this season will be a goodun he has amassed $640k + in earnings so not too shabby IMHO :)

yes i am still a fan,but the majority do look like they need time especially the miler staying types, and i know this is a generalisation, but quite a few dont seem that comfortable in wet conditions, which is a little bit of a problem given that most race in nz.

we are going to shocking this season.

Pegasus, I see yours on the Sir Percy thread :) What is the breeding? Having a great rest in the sun!!

That was last year's foal by Chinese Dragon/Outburst - I was just practising to see if I could upload a photo. Sir Percy foal due in a couple of weeks.

Kay if you reply to a post in the bottom right hand corner it has highlighted black "post" and grey "more reply options" Click on the more reply options and it has an attachment button that you can select pics they have to be under a certain size 500k best for web :)

I used to race this mare. She was exceptionally fast. Beautiful mare. Where is the foal? I'd love to go and see it

Is that right, that's really interesting, she's a lovely mare and our Paco Boy filly is coming along really nicely too. we've sent Smartway to Keeper this year, which will hopefully produce a nice foal for us. Her and foal are at Te Runga stud.

Is that right, that's really interesting, she's a lovely mare and our Paco Boy filly is coming along really nicely too. we've sent Smartway to Keeper this year, which will hopefully produce a nice foal for us. Her and foal are at Te Runga stud.

I raced her with Henrietta Bedford. Lance O'Sullivan trained her. She ran 4th in the Matamata Breeders Stakes and then bled. It was a bit of a shame as it came off the back of a virus. We shouldn't have taken her that far. Had everything been right she could have won a Railway as she had some serious speed. On type she was sensational.