RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jase

Pentire as a broodmare sire

Does anyone have any stats on Pentire as a broodmare sire?

I particular - have any 'nicks' eventuated for Pentire mares along the same lines as Centaine mares nick really well with O'Rielly and Zabeel mares nick really well with Stravinsky?

Not so dumb answer and nothing made up!! The rank list is based on stakes winners...ranked first are the G1 winners (in green)...then the G2 winners, G3 winners, Listed winners etc

Not so dumb answer and nothing made up!! The rank list is based on stakes winners...ranked first are the G1 winners (in green)...then the G2 winners, G3 winners, Listed winners etc

No i think looking at it again it must be formula based in that horses that were successful over a wide range of distances got a much higher ranking than those who won a whole lot more good races, but in a narrower distance band.

Pretty sure thats it.

The green highlighted ones are alphabetical G1 winners...the blue ones are alphabetical G2 winners...the yellow ones are alphabetical G3 winners...then come unhighlighted alphabetical Listed winners...then come alphabetical stakes placed...Then alphabetical winners...then alphabetical placed....then alphabetical non winners...pretty easy really and my typing finger is sore

The green highlighted ones are alphabetical G1 winners...the blue ones are alphabetical G2 winners...the yellow ones are alphabetical G3 winners...then come unhighlighted alphabetical Listed winners...then come alphabetical stakes placed...Then alphabetical winners...then alphabetical placed....then alphabetical non winners...pretty easy really and my typing finger is sore

I'm with Rich on this one, that's the way I saw it also. G1 winners in alphabetical order folled by G2 winners in alphabetical order and so on.

Does anyone have any stats on Pentire as a broodmare sire?

I particular - have any 'nicks' eventuated for Pentire mares along the same lines as Centaine mares nick really well with O'Rielly and Zabeel mares nick really well with Stravinsky?

Pentire's dam Gull Nook is a 3/4 blood relation to champion sire Shirley Heights.

Shirley Heights has nicked well with Sadler's Wells/line sires in the NH.

There are a few Sadler's Wells line sires in NZ nows so might be worth a closer look for Pentire mares.