RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Henri Jooste

Thoughts on Dalghar

Looking at the new sires taking up stud duties this year the more I look into Dalghar the more I like what he offers. Brighthill Farm are due to land the big one and Dalghar may just be it. The stallions parade later this month should be most interesting. Has anyone seen him in the flesh yet ?

Looking at the new sires taking up stud duties this year the more I look into Dalghar the more I like what he offers. Brighthill Farm are due to land the big one and Dalghar may just be it. The stallions parade later this month should be most interesting. Has anyone seen him in the flesh yet ?

no, but that aga khan family in his first dam is very impressive.

not many stallions can boast that many group winners so high up the page.

Viewed yesterday and impressed greatly. Strong, masculine individual with striking colour, reminiscent of his close relative Dalakhani. Long, loose walk, appears to have a lovely nature as he paraded for a longish period and then came out again after the other stallions and 'posed' for more photos. Excellent value at $6000- Good luck Brighthill - hard working team who managed to put on sunshine too!

(I have no connections to the stud)