RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce M

Harness Jewels Competition

With prizes like these who can resist entering zzz's competition.

If you're a gypsy probably a tattoo, or a body piercing, maybe some velvet pantaloons or perhaps a hash pipe.

If you're of the noble code it'll be money, hard earned not stolen, and/or wine.

For doggy lovers A chook, the Paul Holmes greatest hits CD, or a cloth cap and a set of Morty's old teeth.

I fancy the pantaloons as all my other pairs have multiple hash burns.

Anyway,it's a very simple competition....rank the nine races in descending order of winning time.So your first pick is the race you think will have the fastest time your second pick the second fastest time etc.

You will also need to post your pick of the winning time in Race 9 to hundredths of a second...this will be used as a tie-breaker if necessary.

The winner will be the first to post the nine races in the correct order.

Check other picks before you post so you don't have the same as an earlier poster.

If nobody picks all nine then the winner will the selector who gets the most correct.

If several people get the same number correct the tiebreaker will be used...the winner will be the selector closest to the correct time.

Here's an example of the preferred posting style

Thanks zzz And Bruce for comp.

p/s zzz.No way can a trotter run as quick as a pacer so....very unlikely your time will be the slowest of the day.

Thanks zzz And Bruce for comp.

p/s zzz.No way can a trotter run as quick as a pacer so....very unlikely your time will be the slowest of the day.

Kim,

I've just realised that I'd ambiguously worded the tiebreaker.

You obviously thought I wanted the time of your slowest race when I meant Race 9.

I've changed the wording now but feel free to post another time as I've a feeling the last race will be run in faster than 2.01.64 :)

Kim,

I've just realised that I'd ambiguously worded the tiebreaker.

You obviously thought I wanted the time of your slowest race when I meant Race 9.

I've changed the wording now but feel free to post another time as I've a feeling the last race will be run in faster than 2.01.64 :)

Hi Bruce,i looked at it again and yes i thought you meant my race 9 so...thank you for letting me change to 1.54.60.

p/s Go Phils Gift!!!!!!