RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hawke

Cameron George is back!

Hopefully for years to come. By far the best Stipe NZ has had, streets above anyone else, as shown when he was replaced by Colonel Sanders.

Rumpole may not agree of course but I am sure CWJ and George understand each other a bit better now......

in all fairness..

the man walks out of the job.. after really only a few months at the job.. god knows what the real reason was he left in the first place....

now come on you plonkers.

you walk out like he did from your job..? could one really expect to be given the job back if it comes up for grabs...

i'd say no.. sorry george. you **** on us once you wouldn't even make the top twenty..

surely nz got something better.. found the man boring upstart like a few in the harness area. get something up his nose like goeff small and he is like an ever ready battery, just goes on and on and on and on about it.. oh i must mean chris johnson...

in all fairness..

the man walks out of the job.. after really only a few months at the job.. god knows what the real reason was he left in the first place....

now come on you plonkers.

you walk out like he did from your job..? could one really expect to be given the job back if it comes up for grabs...

i'd say no.. sorry george. you **** on us once you wouldn't even make the top twenty..

surely nz got something better.. found the man boring upstart like a few in the harness area. get something up his nose like goeff small and he is like an ever ready battery, just goes on and on and on and on about it.. oh i must mean chris johnson...

The man has not even set foot in the country yet and you want to tell lies about him to suit yourselves.

Last time he was working in NZ he spent naerly 3 years there before taking a job with Harness racing vic.

Reid Sanders was the one that did not last long.

Also TVTUB if you found him a boring upstart then i am sure you must be amazing fun to spend time with.

Next time i come over i will give you a shout and you and i might go out for the day for a drink and a punt for a day. You can teach me what it is like to spend time with someone like you.

The man has not even set foot in the country yet and you want to tell lies about him to suit yourselves.

Last time he was working in NZ he spent naerly 3 years there before taking a job with Harness racing vic.

Reid Sanders was the one that did not last long.

Also TVTUB if you found him a boring upstart then i am sure you must be amazing fun to spend time with.

Next time i come over i will give you a shout and you and i might go out for the day for a drink and a punt for a day. You can teach me what it is like to spend time with someone like you.

!!!! And you imagined i was the only one who thought that The "Sly Eye" victimised,targetted,hounded and harassed Johnson .....all these guys arent making this up for nothing Gino,why would they ?.

I happen to notice that Johnson has only had 2 suspensions since Sly Eyes left these shores.......just coincidence is it Gino !!!

!!!! And you imagined i was the only one who thought that The "Sly Eye" victimised,targetted,hounded and harassed Johnson .....all these guys arent making this up for nothing Gino,why would they ?.

I happen to notice that Johnson has only had 2 suspensions since Sly Eyes left these shores.......just coincidence is it Gino !!!

Must be a syndrome in NZ. In Aussie they call you blokes whingers.

CRIME MEANS TIME, FOLLOW THE RULES FOR A TROUBLE FREE RUN.

The George news was enough to put a dampener on Christmas but my holidays were wrecked completely when I saw that grocer Acklin was trying for a seat on NZTR. The man was a complete and utter disaster when he was President. He was a social butterfly. Nothing more nor less. Hopefully the Southerners will deal to him and ensure that he never sets foot in a NZTR boardroom again.

:cool:

The George news was enough to put a dampener on Christmas but my holidays were wrecked completely when I saw that grocer Acklin was trying for a seat on NZTR. The man was a complete and utter disaster when he was President. He was a social butterfly. Nothing more nor less. Hopefully the Southerners will deal to him and ensure that he never sets foot in a NZTR boardroom again.

..soundbarrier cracked with That faggcutter..ma'am whipster., an entirely correct recipe Both ways;)

ThankYou for your succinct sensibilities..x:heart:as

What a great pleasure to welcome you back you must have been deeply moved to come onto Race Cafe on Xmas eve such a busy time of the year for..please do not let Mr George stop you from having another gin but it was interesting that while Reid Sanders was in charge C W Johnson was not even charged..since Mr Cameron has been gone..over13 months he has been charged twice with careless riding and guess what he pleaded

guilty both times...

Why not bring back Finn Powrie as well.

He was last seen in India.Is he still there?

As for Mr Acklin all I can say is that age is no barrier in the Racing industry..so it seems so bring back Haf Poland and Tony Algie and for good measure throw Noel McCutcheon in the mix as well

What about Brian Kinley for good measure

What happened to that Neylon fellow down south????

Merry Xmas to all but my enemies and that excludes Theysay but includes PUNTA

Did he go back down the mines? :cool:

Merry Xmas then rumpers!

ps. Any trips south in your planning?

just been to Ellerslie and Rotorua

would love to get to Wingatui again but may havre to wait til next year